Sishou Deck Design - Need magicians help

Looks pretty good. Only thing I would say is make sure the top half of the deck matches the bottom. It matters in some moves. But It looks like you did a good job at that.

For a gaff card. There is one with the queen holding a playing card. Or you can put any playing card reveal some where in the deck that might be cool, just a idea.

Jan 6, 2013
Looks pretty good. Only thing I would say is make sure the top half of the deck matches the bottom. It matters in some moves. But It looks like you did a good job at that.

For a gaff card. There is one with the queen holding a playing card. Or you can put any playing card reveal some where in the deck that might be cool, just a idea.

thanks and yes you are right the deck is a two way back. =)
here is the latest update of queen hearts
6_zps4f51ed82.jpg

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
its gonna be $15 free shipping
and yes all cards are fully customized
Screen shot of the still developing Jack of hearts. (NOT FINISHED)

When I said, "Fully customized" I meant even the suits. Not hearts, spades, etc. They had gears, octopi, etc.

Jan 6, 2013
When I said, "Fully customized" I meant even the suits. Not hearts, spades, etc. They had gears, octopi, etc.

ah right i get you. for a 1 deck price I have to charge at 15 because of shipping costs in UK.
But I guess I will have to see. thanks for your input though

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is the pitfall of trying to do a custom deck yourself. It's expensive. That's why the bigger companies do such large runs, to bring down the price.

Jan 6, 2013
This is the pitfall of trying to do a custom deck yourself. It's expensive. That's why the bigger companies do such large runs, to bring down the price.
I guess but its not all about making money, its the feel of people acknowledging your designs :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results