Slink by Daniel Garcia

Oct 10, 2010
Slink is a great rubber band effect and I have tried it out at school and it works really well by the angles to visually see the link aren't as good as when Daniel did it can you help?

Nov 8, 2007
Slink is a great rubber band effect and I have tried it out at school and it works really well by the angles to visually see the link aren't as good as when Daniel did it can you help?

Yes. Practice. In the mirror. More than you have. Good luck.

Jun 10, 2010
Perform in front of a wall or for a video camera. If you keep practicing one effect in the mirror, you start to rely on your reflection to manage angles, and something tells me your spectators don't walk around with a life-sized mirror in front of them.

Nov 19, 2010
hopefully without revealing alot curl ur fingers more i do it every night i perform n have no problem

Nov 8, 2007
Perform in front of a wall or for a video camera. If you keep practicing one effect in the mirror, you start to rely on your reflection to manage angles, and something tells me your spectators don't walk around with a life-sized mirror in front of them.
Sounds like you're parroting something you heard someone else say without realizing it doesn't properly apply to this context. Mirror work has a place in practice. What you're referencing is practice regarding muscle memory, not correcting angles--which is what he is trying to work on. Different ways of practicing fix different problems--everything in context.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results