Someone's using the "what is theory11" hype machine...

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm pretty sure the words "what" and "is" plus the name of a company have been used before. Just because theory11 used it doesn't mean everything similar is ripping them off.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I'm pretty sure the words "what" and "is" plus the name of a company have been used before. Just because theory11 used it doesn't mean everything similar is ripping them off.

Au contrare bonjour. We actually copyrighted the words "what" and "is" prior to launch, so your post above is in violation on three counts. We also copyrighted the verb "magish," the noun "magishness," and the less-acclaimed noun form "magishnessism," which is only popular in Switzerland.

Each offense is punishable by having to watch a sponge balls routine perpetually for eternity, to the sound of "The Final Countdown." Your post above equates to three eternities. Get ready for it.

Au contrare bonjour. We actually copyrighted the words "what" and "is" prior to launch, so your post above is in violation on three counts. We also copyrighted the verb "magish," the noun "magishness," and the less-acclaimed noun form "magishnessism," which is only popular in Switzerland.

Each offense is punishable by having to watch a sponge balls routine perpetually for eternity, to the sound of "The Final Countdown." Your post above equates to three eternities. Get ready for it.

I hate you for posting that link. I just lost 3 minutes of my life I'll never get it back damn you!:(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results