Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Sep 8, 2007
if you have a torrent program running, shut it down! torrent programs slow the crud cakes out of your internet running speed:mad:

Damn im like a zobie at the min, due to staying up for the last couple of days, due to everyone being so fast, and because i live in the U.K its 5am when they resell!! but this time i have come equipt, i have an account now!!!!!!

*Evil laugh* You cant stop me now!!!:p

Anyways good luck to everyone for the next batch.

Take care.

Da. Speedfreak.

Lewis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 5, 2007
you should just shut them down all together.........................

:(

Why? Torrents are not just used for pirating. Sadly, this is the main reason for their popularity. However, I use torrents all the time for allocating linux ISO's, Live dvd's, lavasoft, updates, and other open source programs. Maybe thats why he had torrents running... don't jump to conclusions :) I have a torrent running right now for fedora core 8, ubuntu studio, and open office.... all legal :D

Sep 9, 2007
Why? Torrents are not just used for pirating. Sadly, this is the main reason for their popularity. However, I use torrents all the time for allocating linux ISO's, Live dvd's, lavasoft, updates, and other open source programs. Maybe thats why he had torrents running... don't jump to conclusions :) I have a torrent running right now for fedora core 8, ubuntu studio, and open office.... all legal :D

you took the words right out of my mouth. thanks.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz

I understand and respect your points, but the majority of the people out there use torrents for pirating...

I got 12, cause I figure, if I don't like them, I can at least sell them for the $5 I paid for them once T11 ran out. I'm not looking for a profit. I'll even sell for like $4 if I really dislike them that much. You can never have too many cards :p

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Ok.... I woke up with 5 minutes to find my credit card in the dark, turn on my laptop, and get to the page selling Wynns. I wake up again at 9.30 to find my laptop in sleep mode and that i cant move my hand because its gripping the remains of my credit card in a tight fist, which now looks like i've been trying to break into somebodys house with it.

Im still determined to get a brick though! it will happen!

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Yeah, this is the most annoying release ever! I've failed to wake up and stay up for long enough 4 times, and i've bent my credit card!

Aug 31, 2007
California
Wow.

I have been in bed for literally the past 28 hours and get onto the computer to see this surprise... I'm happy to see it :)

Stomache flu sine Sunday night... Still hurting from it. Hope to pick atleast one of this up tonight, if I am able to stay up that long without passing out :D

Save one for me!!

Keenan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results