Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Nov 20, 2007
Victory

I got mine and I am looking forward to getting them in the mail, Will post video as soon as I get them.:D

Yeah, this is the most annoying release ever! I've failed to wake up and stay up for long enough 4 times, and i've bent my credit card!

haha mate i no how it feels, the first day i reached 5 am and i wasnt fast enough, the next day i reached 3am fell asleep, the next day i reached 3 am felll asleep and this morning i fell asleep at 2am. Damn i hope you all understand how hard this is for us brits.:D

Ive been like a zombie in school due to this.:eek:

Take care.

Da speedfreak

Lewis

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Ha, my technique is to set my alarm for 4.55am and go to sleep around 12.... ish.... wake up and buy the cards, sleep in again till whenever. I just struggle with the waking up and staying awake for 10 minutes bit in the middle of the night!

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i gave up...me+no sleep= something scarier that DG swinging in a attacking you with nunchucks and stealing your pancakes

there is no way i am going to get up at midnight....i just love sleep to much ;)

Aug 31, 2007
I just stay up at 12 each night to see how fast they go out. I may have school, but... I'm not tired.

*twitches*

C

clarrus

Things should slow down now, I predict four minutes this time. Yea I'm using my mentalism skills to the max with this one.

C

clarrus

Man, my mentalism skill rocks. Predicted with style, I should get an off broadway show....

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Woohoo! Finally completed my order! Paniced for a couple of seconds because the page wouldnt load, but its all good now! One brick on its way! Come to papa!

I can't believe I ordered a second brick...I'm going to have to ground myself once I get the credit card bill....Although I am proud to say I was able to make the order in 45 seconds without having the Wynns already in my cart (like some people do it now) at midnight:cool:.

I am scared though about my first shipment of Wynns which might have their own support ticket number....with the USPS....as they should have been around the flood that's been on the news around the time that it happened (I think) and the USPS hasn't updated anything about the shipment except for the info being received....

~Dave

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results