SpreadWave

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
not an invisible deck, very different. ANd I would not plan on buying it from t11. IT may be a while if they are going to do that.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
You can contact Mathieu directly via e-mail through his website. He is really good about getting back to those e-mails from my experience with him. Also check out his newsletter as he offers up some personal creations at no charge every few months.

Spreadweave is a knockout and I made plans a few weeks ago to pick it up sometime next month. Really looking forward to seeing his T&R routine when it comes out this month.

--Jim

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Spreadwave should be available thru your local magic store.

If you cant get it there, it's available on my website or on the spreadwave website (mathieubich.com or spreadwave.com).

Cheers

Mathieu
wow!! bich
i was just wandering if i buy it it comes with the deck and are they bicycle? (i know they are blank but have they got air coushin finish?)

Mathieu Bich

theory11 artist
No air cushion fisnish.
As the printing MUST be centered perfectly , I coulnt make it with US Playing Card Comp

The cards don't have the air cushion finish, but still spread nice ;-)

It comes with the deck and the video CDROm ;

a regular (same quality) blank deck is avaiable with the Spreadwave deck if you buy the COMBO PACK...
;-)

Mathieu

Sep 1, 2007
Poland
I have a question for all of you ........... is it possible to use Spreadwave in different languages? I mean the name of a card at the end on a spread.......I live in Poland and it's hard to do magic for our community using english words:p

Thanks in advance.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spreadwave ..... the best thing since sliced bread.

I have a question for all of you ........... is it possible to use Spreadwave in different languages? I mean the name of a card at the end on a spread.......I live in Poland and it's hard to do magic for our community using english words:p

Thanks in advance.

To answer your question quickly, no. It comes only in English. I'm not sure if Mr. Bich will be releasing it in other languages (probably not) or if he would permit someone to create it in other languages (unless for personal use, and not for resale type of thing....but still...don't know)

As for the effect, let's just say that it KILLS. I've performed it for magicians, laypeople, and those in between (my friends and family who are in the know of tricks, but not necessarily of their inner workings) and it has completely 100% floored EVERYONE.

The method is ridiculously genius!!!! I would LOVE to know how long Mr. Bich took to devise such a method? The one thing that people in the know always comment on is the time it must have taken to come up with the method.

I cannot recommend an effect more than this.

Mathieu Bich

theory11 artist
Spreadwave is already available in Japanese, it has been released by Tenyo in their new 2007 products.
http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic/info/fm_01.html

A German version will be released by myself, and will be sold by a German magic shop in January 2008…(www.jd-shop.com)

It is possible to make Spreadwave in any languages; I just need a large pre-order… you can contact me if you want more info…

If you want to make one for yourself (for personal use ONLY, and not for resale).….You can try…. But it’s not that easy…

Thanks for all the nice comments about the tricks ;-)
Mathieu

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results