Stigmata or Control?

May 19, 2008
manchester
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... im wondering weather to get the royal road to card magic, you can get it on amazon for £7 and thats all I would ever really need, (unless I start mentalism), so do you think I should get it????

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Here is a little list of stuff that I think any beginner magician should take into serious consideration...

Royal Road to Card Magic: Book or DVD
Born to perform card magic
Crash Course 1 and 2
Card fundamentals Part 1 and 2

Then once you got your basic moves down, pick up some books, more bang for your bucks and try your best to stay away from single trick dvds for the meantime.

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
well for control you need people to be sitting down, being mature and not all over the place, and there arent many places or times to perform control....even though its impromptu...and so is stigmata....stigmata is more effective and you learna great card force in there... also its very practical and easy and you could do it in a strolling envieronment....

stigmata, so far, is my favorite trick and i would highly reccomend you buy stigmata....

May 19, 2008
manchester
what about loops, they seem awsome. and I like magic that doesnt always use cards, (I do like card magic but not all the time), if I got loops I would also get a guerilla dvd (daniel garcia)...

what do you think???

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results