Stop the hating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MagikMakir, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. hes wack...
    2. get off his jock lol
    3. no ones cares

2. Six pages of flaming...

Really? Funny thing, I can make cards, birds, bunnies, and even annoying wife's best friends all disappear but I'll be damned if I seem to be able to do anything about this thread.

3. Way to address the joke in my post, and entirly skip over the main points of it! :)

4. I agree... Stop worshiping Lamont so much and stop boosting his ego as well.

V.

5. Having some fun flaming is the only thing we're getting out of this thread, unfortunately.

6. I'm reposting this simply because it was probably skipped over. This is the truth.

7. .....(no comment)

8. ... I won't say much. I'll just say that MagikMakir is a fake account of a very active user on here who I am a little disappointed with right now. MagikMakir... Due to the fact that your real account has contributed a lot to this forum and I like you as a person, I'm willing to hear you out. Also, I'm sure you're more than aware how I can figure out who you are. You made it fairly obvious for me. Almost like you wanted me to figure out who you were. Anyway, I'll give you a chance to send me a PM yourself. If you don't, I'll PM you in a bit. It's very unlike you to do something like this.

Anyway, I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End (haven't seen it yet and so far it's good). So do me a favor and send me a PM within the next few minutes explaining why you did what you did... Thanks.

I'll leave it at that.

-Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.