T-11 Card design

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KASHBEY, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I am a Creative Director for the web, with a background in illustration / design etc... I am also a budding part time magician from the UK. Here’s a quick concept I designed (ps - I created these loooong before ‘deck one’ was about, so just thought I’d share ;) it has a real industrial feel, and works well with the T// logo.

I really like the chain around the outside which helps to give it it’s depth, as well as the way it’s structured so it looks like all the cogs are interrelated and the T// logo is kind of like the key. When in motion it would almost feel like the cogs and chains are moving. Imagine a pirouette spin, as it’s slowing down would appear like the cogs and chain are grinding to a halt!

Anyway a quick idea, maybe you like, maybe you don’t, but would welcome any feedback.

Thanks,
    James

T-11-IndustryEdition.jpg

2. Wow! Nice.

This should be DECK ELEVEN : INDUSTRY EDITION

really nice.

3. That is fuc***g awesome, I want one of those decks!

4. Holy mama i want one! It looks so goddamn awesome!!!!!!!!! Deck three!!!

5. Yea true D11:IE

6. The link is not working.

7. Try another browser??? Works here (Firefox)

8. It doesn't work on Chrome

9. I'm using chrome and it works.

10. This is what happens when I click the link

11. Doesn't work for me, and I'm using Firefox.

12. Doesn't work for me either. Do you mind uploading it somewhere so we can see it? :)

13. Yah, chrome's not liking it for me either. I'd love to see it though.

14. Chrome, Safari and Firefox are not showing the Attachment on Mac OS X.

M.

15. Hey guys,

I just edited his post so that everyone could see the attachment. Let me know if you all can't see it still. Thanks!

16. This should be a sticky so that every dude who wants to design a card could take this as a reference of what a submission should be. Professional, beautiful, fitting for most tastes and last but not least CAN I GET A PACK?

M.

17. Pretty awesome...Love them!!

18. They do look great.

Time to open up the 'ole copyright rules though. I wouldn't even think about giving any away without permission from T11 :p

19. Giving any away? I don't think he has any right now, if he does then if I were him I would have shown a picture of them in a fan or any other flourish.

20. Actually what is theory11 #1 like?