T11 Artists

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
"As our original contractual term for PANIC with Aaron is coming to a close..."

Curious... If Aaron's contract is coming to a close, then as an outsider looking in it makes sense that the original T11 team 's contracts are also coming to a close.

It's obvious that Dan White is still very connected, but miss Aaron, DnD and Team Awesome contributing new material lately... Just noticed that going thru Cera Trova tonight as Jon has been starting the topics.

Would've loved to have seen more from Asher also...

Does T11 have more contributions this year from the Original T11 Artists?

... which brings up a sidenote, Whens Kenner's TOOC coming out? or Andrei's Flourishing Project?

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread since the Panic announcement but I've not seen anyone comment on this.

'Hehe' about the Team Awesome thing.

As for the other artists, I believe that they were only really here for their main tricks and 1on1s each, and I don't believe that any of them will be contributing many things in the future of theory11.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This past week alone, we've been working on projects and planning with Dan and Dave, Tom Isaacson, Dan White, Daniel Garcia, Andrei Jikh, Homer Liwag, Daniel Madison, Mathieu Bich, and of course CK. And then there are the artists we haven't publicly announced projects with yet. This site is like an iceberg, with about 10x going on beneath the surface than may be visible from above.

If that's not the definition of a full plate, I don't know what is. We're pushing as hard and as fast as we can. We do try to keep forum interaction up at all times - it's something we try to do constantly while keeping focus on our work behind the scenes.

This past week alone, we've been working on projects and planning with Dan and Dave, Tom Isaacson, Dan White, Daniel Garcia, Andrei Jikh, Homer Liwag, Daniel Madison, Mathieu Bich, and of course CK. And then there are the artists we haven't publicly announced projects with yet. This site is like an iceberg, with about 10x going on beneath the surface than may be visible from above.

If that's not the definition of a full plate, I don't know what is. We're pushing as hard and as fast as we can. We do try to keep forum interaction up at all times - it's something we try to do constantly while keeping focus on our work behind the scenes.

Is Wayne also doing a project?

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
Yes, I guess Wayne is working on some projects for the future

About PANIC: Why is Aaron doing this to Theory 11? I repect Theory decisions but, since is Aaron a Theory 11 Artist, why he don't want Theory 11 keep sell PANIC?

Good luck with the coming projects!

J.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

That's awesome.
I knew it wasn't all fun and games behind the scenes, but dam!
Don't forget to breathe.

Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Great to hear JB. Just got the impression that Aaron's cutting official ties with T11 and is going about his own thing. Before T11, I only heard references of Aaron's magic thru Ellusionist, D&D and Asher; enough snippits that I'd be saying, "Who is this guy?" and now he's one artist who has my utmost respect and is a role model for me. Appreciate T11 introducing him to me.

Love where you guys are going with the new artists you're working with: the addition of Daniel Garcia and Homer Liwag are huge to me! Keep up the great work!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
While we're on the topic of artists, i wanna ask: Why didn't you hype up Homer's arrival like you did with Daniel Garcia? You guys just like introduced him all of a sudden. I was expecting another Anonymous kind of thing for Homer.

D

Deleted member 2755

I think everyone here assumes everything is fun and games considering the most we see from behind the scenes is the fun stuff such as... DG and DW wrapped up, Richard on his skateboard thingymabober, randomness from T11 artists/Zachmonky, T11 artists lip singing Oh Happy Days, GATER BOOTS, racist hotel employee who won't serve Lebanese Mexicans,iTricks madness, JB/CK push up contests, built in hotel Macbooks, and of course many more.

No one ever thinks about the actual business side of things. Believe it or not, there is work involved. :p There are tons of projects coming.... None of which I know about other than the ones that have been announced. We do know though that DM filmed some stuff with T11. We've seen a TOOC preview. Be patient. Just because Theory 11 doesn't pump out DVD's constantly doesn't mean nothing is coming. Judging by JB's post, it seems more than we know is coming. Just have some patience. :)

As for Panic, it was Aaron's choice. His contract came to a close and the USPCC made new regulations on their decks. Panic cards could had been printed on Guardians, Centurions, or any other Theory 11 deck, but Aaron decided not to do so. Despite his disappointing decision, I respect it and fully understand why he would wish to do this. I hope you all do too. Also, as much as I hate what the USPCC did, I fully respect what they wish to do as well. Hopefully Aaron will release Panic in some shape or form in the future. The future of Panic depends on what Aaron wishes.

Anyway, I will leave you with a quote a wise man (me) once said long ago (during the afternoon today)... "Shut up, pick up a book, and be patient." ;) Theory 11 has a ton of projects coming. :D

-Doug

EDIT: Oh yeah, I completely forgot. We have new 1 on 1's every Friday. Just throwing it out there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results