t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I still dont think anything will be released this saturday.. Because it says on twitter that on Saturday, all will be revealed.

When they say revealed they usually mean that you get to know what they are going to be releasing not that its actully released.

So it can be 1, 2 or 3 more weeks.

As i said i hope im wrong.

May 9, 2008
Walmott, I had the same opinion until Justin Morris said there was information in the email that said otherwise. So I'm getting my hopes up that SOMETHING will be released on Saturday. I was so looking forward to something being released tonight or at least something being revealed tonight. I think it's 100% safe to assume that there are a deck of cards being released (at some point) called Sentinels.

Mar 12, 2009
I guess you missed the part where I said I needed to vent?

I don't care if you have to "vent". Just do it in private, and stop spilling your childish whining beans all over Theory11's floor.
Have a little respect man, you are calling month/years of preparation for an "epic event failure".

Yes, you're totally right. Your post made you sound totally "normal and mature". Using phrases like "what the hell is the matter with you" and "a bunch of God damned babies" really gets your point across in a normal and mature manner.

Whoooaa hold on, since when has using phrases like that been immature??
Those little provocating sentences are in fact just that - provocating, to get a reaction out of you, and to get my point accross.
And look what happened, right? ;)

Secondly, relaxing is pretty much the opposite of being excited. So how can you be excited while being patient and sitting back and relaxing?

Wow, 5 points to you for being a nippicker (I think that's a word?), and looking at things out of context.

First, when have I said that anyone should be relaxing and excited at the same time? I didn't, I just said that I was excited, and that all of those guys who are angry, disappointed and impatient should just sit back and relax, no good things will ever come from behaving like most of the people in the last few pages did.

Second, what are you talking about?
It is absolutely possible to be excited and relaxed at the same time, and if you can't wrap your head around that "complexity" I won't even bother trying to convince you, because you are just being childish..
I am really excited, but I don't go on a "venting-spree", I simply sit back and enjoy the fun stuff the T11 crew have lined up and look forward to hopefully getting some awesome magic and checking out the other secrets they have in store for us.

Why do you think Saturday the best day to put out new stuff?

Because that's on the weekend. And typically it would be at 11PM, right? So that means Sunday when you wake up, go online, there will be new stuff out.
I mean it's Sunday, the most relaxing day of the week right? Come on, you gotta' give me that? Which means there is plenty of time to decide a purchase.
Besides, Theory11 ALWAYS release stuff on weekends, so obviously it must work, right? So who are you to tell them to do it on another day just because you're busy?!

I backed up my opinion with fact. I'm paraphrasing but I basically said "Saturday is not a good day to put out new stuff as people (normal at least) are usually busy on Saturday, and usually not clamouring for new magic releases to come out." You said "TEH SATERDEY IS TEY BES DAI EVAR!" without backing up opinion with fact.

Yeah okay you're right, I didn't back it up at all, because it was kind of my attempt at being funny.. Havent you seen Viva La Bam? With Don Vito always going "BEST TRICK EVER!", "BEST BUNNY EVER!" and such. Hilarious. And I just thought, well, there aren't really that many days, so saying best day ever would be kind of funny.... But whatever.. :p

Why do you think DVDs and CDs are usually released on Tuesdays, not on Saturdays. Why do you think new movies hit the theaters on Friday and in some cases Wednesday, not Saturday. Because people are busier on the weekend then weekdays.

And why do you think Theory11 always release stuff on the weekends?
I mean, whatever the reason may be, it is working.

I am not going to post anymore about this issue, I think we should get back to the fun.
I just had to let T11 know that not everyone is extremely frustrated and angry just because they didn't win in a hunt they participated in because it was fun.

So goodnight or whatever it is in your location, as I said I won't be responding to any "cocky replies".

Theory11 I love you. Really looking forward to all this stuff!

May 9, 2008
[QUOTE=RasmusAndersen;318403]I don't care if you have to "vent". Just do it in private, and stop spilling your childish whining beans all over Theory11's floor.
Have a little respect man, you are calling month/years of preparation for an "epic event failure".

Yes, this phase was an epic failure. A timer counting down to nothing more than telling everyone that a select few won a prize. Way to get everyone excited for nothing, only to have another timer that ends 5 days away.

Whoooaa hold on, since when has using phrases like that been immature??
Those little provocating sentences are in fact just that - provocating, to get a reaction out of you, and to get my point accross.
And look what happened, right? ;)

Since always. In what world do you live in where using language like that is "mature"? What point were you trying to make exactly? You pretty much made yourself look stupid. I think we should be allowed to state our opinions without someone like you trying to sensor us. Anyways, what you just described, "provoking to illicit response" is also known as "trolling", which isn't allowed.

Wow, 5 points to you for being a nippicker (I think that's a word?), and looking at things out of context.

First, when have I said that anyone should be relaxing and excited at the same time? I didn't, I just said that I was excited, and that all of those guys who are angry, disappointed and impatient should just sit back and relax, no good things will ever come from behaving like most of the people in the last few pages did.

Second, what are you talking about?
It is absolutely possible to be excited and relaxed at the same time, and if you can't wrap your head around that "complexity" I won't even bother trying to convince you, because you are just being childish..
I am really excited, but I don't go on a "venting-spree", I simply sit back and enjoy the fun stuff the T11 crew have lined up and look forward to hopefully getting some awesome magic and checking out the other secrets they have in store for us.

Since you brought up nitpicking....Did you know that the word "excited" is an antonym of the word "laid-back" and "relaxed"? Can you wrap your head around that complexity? Please explain to me how you can be excited and relaxed at the same time? You know that feeling the night before Christmas when you can't relax and fall asleep because you're too excited about opening your presents? If you had the answer of how to be excited and relaxed at the same time, parents across the globe would love your advice on how to get their children to sleep. If you're TRULY excited about something, you're not relaxed. However, you can "look forward" to something and be relaxed at the same time. Looking forward to something and being excited about something are two different things.

Because that's on the weekend. And typically it would be at 11PM, right? So that means Sunday when you wake up, go online, there will be new stuff out.
I mean it's Sunday, the most relaxing day of the week right? Come on, you gotta' give me that? Which means there is plenty of time to decide a purchase.
Besides, Theory11 ALWAYS release stuff on weekends, so obviously it must work, right? So who are you to tell them to do it on another day just because you're busy?!

Um, no. Again I disagree. I do not find Sunday the most relaxing day of the week. It's the day before I have to go back to work. I spend the whole day thinking "I've got to go to work tomorrow". Saturday is the most relaxing day of the week.

Who am I to tell them to do it on another day? Well for starters, I never told them to do it on a different day. I ASKED why did it have to be on Saturday? In other words I was saying "What a coincidence! The exact same day I have plans!" Do you get the irony? It seems you don't speak English as your first language, correct? I understand if you don't recognize irony.

Yeah okay you're right, I didn't back it up at all, because it was kind of my attempt at being funny.. Havent you seen Viva La Bam? With Don Vito always going "BEST TRICK EVER!", "BEST BUNNY EVER!" and such. Hilarious. And I just thought, well, there aren't really that many days, so saying best day ever would be kind of funny.... But whatever.. :p

Yeah, I've seen Viva La Bam. To tell you the truth, I do not find Bam one bit funny, so I guess that's why I don't find your attempt at humor funny. In fact, I find Bam the least funny person on the face of the Earth. The fact that you find Viva La Bam funny, shows just how mature you really are. Sorry fans of Viva La Bam.

And why do you think Theory11 always release stuff on the weekends?
I mean, whatever the reason may be, it is working.

They don't ALWAYS release stuff on the weekends.

I am not going to post anymore about this issue, I think we should get back to the fun.
I just had to let T11 know that not everyone is extremely frustrated and angry just because they didn't win in a hunt they participated in because it was fun.

Like I said, this stopped being fun for me. There is no fun to get back to. I don't find having to wait 5 more days after waiting 3 days for this timer to end, fun Also, I never said I was angry because I didn't win. I congratulated those who did win. I said I was disappointed because when the timer ended there was no sneak peak of what's to come, like there were for all the other timers.

So goodnight or whatever it is in your location, as I said I won't be responding to any "cocky replies".

Theory11 I love you. Really looking forward to all this stuff!​
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, let's keep things positive. Just to confirm - EVERYTHING is revealed this Saturday night at 11:00pm EST. No more timers, no more clues, no more build up - I promise. This is the main event that will be well worth the wait. JetEye, to us, last night was a huge, epic success. I apologize that only five people were able to win, but that is sort of the point of being a competition. We HAND delivered the top prize at 11:00pm on a Monday night. Craziness! Crazy. Ness.

The event is this Saturday simply because that is the soonest we could complete the work. We are not resting comfortably behind the scenes. We originally hoped to have things ready by August 1st, but we needed the extra week to finish what we started nearly a year ago. Our entire team has lost count of sleepless nights, seeing the sunrise before we called it a day on multiple occasions this week. The bottle of midnight oil is approaching empty! But we are very, very proud of the projects we are preparing to unveil, and you will soon see why it took us all this time to make it happen.

I am very, very excited for what is to come. But for now, I have to get back to work!

Aug 19, 2009
I just want to say thank you to the entire T11 team for putting this whole amazing hunt together. Countless hours of planning and preparation no doubt were spent on it - and there's apparently still more to come. Though I was not one of the winners, probably e-mail #693, it was still a lot of fun, intrigue and excitement. One day, maybe I'll win something. For now, though, I'm happy to be a small part of this great magic community.

So, thank you!

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Hey guys, let's keep things positive. Just to confirm - EVERYTHING is revealed this Saturday night at 11:00pm EST. No more timers, no more clues, no more build up - I promise. This is the main event that will be well worth the wait. JetEye, to us, last night was a huge, epic success. I apologize that only five people were able to win, but that is sort of the point of being a competition. We HAND delivered the top prize at 11:00pm on a Monday night. Craziness! Crazy. Ness.

The event is this Saturday simply because that is the soonest we could complete the work. We are not resting comfortably behind the scenes. We originally hoped to have things ready by August 1st, but we needed the extra week to finish what we started nearly a year ago. Our entire team has lost count of sleepless nights, seeing the sunrise before we called it a day on multiple occasions this week. The bottle of midnight oil is approaching empty! But we are very, very proud of the projects we are preparing to unveil, and you will soon see why it took us all this time to make it happen.

I am very, very excited for what is to come. But for now, I have to get back to work!

Thank you JB for putting all these crazy people in their place. Can't wait for Saturday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results