Teaching Cardistry

Oct 17, 2009
Hello,

Let me start by saying I will be posting a card flourish tutorial video sometime soon. My question is

1. What is the best method of teaching? E.g slow motion, text, verbal, split screen...

2. What programs do you normally use?

I'm pretty sure that posting tutorial video's violates forum rules, but before I post anything else let me go run and check real fast.

Edit: Yep I was right. I quote:
Teaching of ALL effects and/or sleights, moves, etc. is not permitted.

So, yeah. Other than that, I kind of feel that if you are going to be teaching something then you should already have an idea of how you are going to answer your first question for yourself. As for the second, I understand Roxio or Vegas is pretty good as for editing.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I'm pretty sure that posting tutorial video's violates forum rules, but before I post anything else let me go run and check real fast.

Edit: Yep I was right. I quote:

So, yeah. Other than that, I kind of feel that if you are going to be teaching something then you should already have an idea of how you are going to answer your first question for yourself. As for the second, I understand Roxio or Vegas is pretty good as for editing.

When they say that, they're talking about magic, not cardistry. If they were against any cardistry tutorials, there wouldn't be any in the media section.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results