The "Bug" thread

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Where do you add attachments to your PM's?

Also, if you go to the Currently Online page, at the top where it says "Most users ever online was at...." the time (12:02) is still gray and the period after it is orange.

EDIT: Here is another one. When you go the the media section, at the bottom it says the page numbers. If you click on 282 or whatever the last one is, the page just goes blank. Is this just me?

EDIT TO THE EDIT: If you go to the gift certificate page, it shows screenshots of Smoke.

Jun 10, 2010
Whenever I hit reply to a post, it replies with a quote. The pages for Tally-Ho Fan Backs, Tally-Ho Circle Backs, Bicycle cards, and bee cards, all have a picture of d+M holding a split spades deck, about to do that inFlight thing of his.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a quick note as an update - avatars should now be back up and working. Give it a shot now and you should be able to set yours!

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
on the tally ho fan backs page the arrow to decrease your order quantity on the reds doesnt work. also, and i dont know if this is how it is supposed to be or not, on the cards and tricks pages when you click on one it only foes to the product you want when you click on the text beside the picture

May 31, 2008
Update:

-No "Go to Last Post" or "First Unread Post" button(s)
-No "Jump to Forum" drop down menu at the bottom of the forum pages
-No Wire
-No "Mark All Forums Read" button
-The icons on the homepage are the same for General Magic and Card Magic
-The links on the left of the News page don't work
-In the Tricks section, clicking the "Reverse Order" button shuts down the browser, Opera
-You can't tell which playing cards are sold out without clicking on the page
-In the Media section, clicking the username of someone who left a comment just brings you back to the video instead of their profile
-The Werm by Dan and Dave's link doesn't work
- "Most users ever online was at...." the time (12:02) is gray and there’s an orange period after it
-The gift certificate page shows screenshots of Smoke
-You can’t add attachments to PMs
-Colored font doesn't work
-The Downloads button at http://www.theory11.com/tricks/smoke-alan-rorrison.php doesn't do anything

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hardly a bug, I just wanted to say that I saw Inception the idea day, and the dude from it totally looks like Baymey. If you've seen it you know the guy :)

EDIT: Oh, there is a bug!!! My orange font doesn't work!!! Truly, it's a serious issue

Jun 10, 2010
This is hardly a bug, I just wanted to say that I saw Inception the idea day, and the dude from it totally looks like Baymey. If you've seen it you know the guy :)

EDIT: Oh, there is a bug!!! My orange font doesn't work!!! Truly, it's a serious issue

Oh no. JB, Tumbleweed's orange font doesn't work.

And the artists info page doesn't work.
Bee decks, bike decks, and both tally-ho deck pages have a picture of d+M with an SS deck (reposting this, just in case)
The general magic logo is the same as the card magic logo (probably on purpose)

You know the glow around the logos for card magic, general magic, coin magic, and cardistry? The glow around the general magic logo is a lot less then the logos for the other three.

May 19, 2010
This isn't really a bug but it is really annoying. When using the tricks filter if you click on one of the tricks there is no way to go back without reseting the entire filter again.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
This isn't really a bug but it is really annoying. When using the tricks filter if you click on one of the tricks there is no way to go back without reseting the entire filter again.
Yes, I saw this too. You beat me to posting this though.

Jul 28, 2009
New York City
I guess I should have posted the bug on this. Oops.

When you're on the home page and you press the semicolon key, the screen changes to show the developer tools. I think its pretty awesome, so take your time fixing it :)

d3m1g0d

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results