The Clipshift - Chad Nelson

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by BMC, Jul 16, 2009.

1. This is my performance after 1 year of practice of the Clipshift by Chad Nelson shot 3 weeks ago at the magic convention in my country. I sent it to the media section but unfortunately it got rejected :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWGUt5MOf-Q

Tell me what you think.

2. One of, if not the best clipshifts I've seen, would love to see you utilise it as something other than a colour change though. :)

A year's hard work definitely showing there, kudos to you.

- Sean

3. After one year of practise, it totally paid off. Well done on your dedication and time towards your clip shift.

4. That was an amazing clipshift. All that practice payed off. Nice job!

5. that was really nice hard work pays off especially towards the clipshift

6. That was ABSOLUTELY amazing... the only advise I can give on that is after you've changed the card, keep the deck in the same hand... I think it seems more magical that way...

Hope I helped,

ZG

7. How much did you practice each day?

That was amazing...

-Dan

8. In the first 3 months I was practicing non-stop. When I was going with the car to some place I was practicing, when I was in a query in a shop I was practicing, while watching TV I was practicing. I practiced a lot at the beginning, after that I stopped practicing so much because school started and I had to learn.

9. i can see why it was possible rejected, because its not much other than a clipshift, tho it is a really good clipshift, it is still just that.
    but congrats on the fine shift! i am jelous