The Positivity Thread - Say Something About Someone

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Luis Vega is a great helper/judge.

KeoSilver is a straightforward dude, and is right a lot of the time. He also has a cool skin color.

Don't post about me, I just wanted to post about them.

Ian

Why's that Ian?

wZEnigma is a great guy. He has a love of magic that I respect. Also he has a lot of ideas. Even though they aren't the best I know for a fact he will created something that will blow our minds away. Remember Ian whatt doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Why's that Ian?

wZEnigma is a great guy. He has a love of magic that I respect. Also he has a lot of ideas. Even though they aren't the best I know for a fact he will created something that will blow our minds away. Remember Ian whatt doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Nino is just plain cool. He's a cool guy and is never disrespectful, but he'll stand up for something he doesn't believe is right. We've talked a lot and I really enjoy what he has to say.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I don't always post a huge amount in the couple of years I've been here, but I have read lots of comments by scarecrow. In the time he has been here, he has commented on an assortment of threads in all different types of magic (general, card, coin, awesomeness, etc). I couldn't tell you how old he is but he acts like he has a general love of magic and seems willing to help and comment on things he cares about.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
ChrisW only seems to post something when he has something insightful to say and I respect him for that. As far as his magic goes if he shows the same level of respect for it that he does for the community I am sure he is doing great.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
ChrisW only seems to post something when he has something insightful to say and I respect him for that. As far as his magic goes if he shows the same level of respect for it that he does for the community I am sure he is doing great.

D ICE R is a great guy who gives out a lot of information when he can. He's a great mentalims and one day I hope I have has much knowledge as he does. Thanks for making this thread D ICE R.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I Dont know wZEngima very well But he seems to be very active and helpful in the Theory 11 Forums!!! which ends up helping people like me that mostly just read without replying much!
Even though WilliamMckeehan doesn't post that much, I like how he is always respectful and doesn't bash anyone or get caught up in the "politics" of magic.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Scarecrow is one of the first people to talk/help me on the forum. It was about the muscle pass, and he went out of his way to help me via PM. He's a cool kid, and passionate about what he loves.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Scarecrow is one of the first people to talk/help me on the forum. It was about the muscle pass, and he went out of his way to help me via PM. He's a cool kid, and passionate about what he loves.

Robert//Livingston is a really amaze guy and he has a lot of exprience with actually peforming magic for living people and for that I respect that. we used talked but I guess time got to us. Great person to ask for advice.

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Steve!!

I'd like to say that Steve is a great buddy to have here on this forum. He has a lot of insight not only on magic but on filming and editing. Go to Steve if you need help with filming or editing! He's a genius with the stuff.

I'd also like to say that Prae has been very helpful with his posts. I don't talk to too many people on here but everyone has been helpful in one way another. So, thanks guys!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results