The Red Envelope Contest : Day Two - Winners List

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Day Two in this year's Red Envelope holiday contest has arrived. Tonight's winners will receive an incredible prize - a year's supply of playing cards (144 decks) of your choosing, on the house! Without further ado, check your contest code(s) below:

C 03853
H 08925

Think you're a winner? SAVE your contest card and email holidaycontest@theory11.com for information on how to claim your prize.

Not a winner tonight? There is still ONE day left to enter! Be here tomorrow night at 11:00pm EST for the final grand prize drawing - a trip to Magic-Con, all expenses paid.

Be sure to check out our Holiday Gift Guide promotions, ending tomorrow night at 11:00pm EST. Take advantage of exclusive discounts while you still can!

May 18, 2008
This one seems like the BEST one. I don't know what I would do with 144 decks. I cherish T11 decks; I used the same deck of guardians for over 9 months before retiring it. LOTS of shows.

I am thinking it would partially suck if you got this many cards though... Like, you would use them all (2 years or so) and then they would never be as nice as before because you would be spoiled to the quality. And then normal bikes would feel like dollar store cards... :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results