The Theory11 Mystery Package!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Guys, I think I am the only winner who recieved something physical in the mail at 11PM EST. Guys, I feel so blessed right now and so thankful for everything I have no idea where to begin. Bayme and the whole theory11 crew just does everything they can to make this event possible and very exciting. I AM VERY FREAKING EXCITED! I frantically scrambled out of my door looking for a runaway car or something with the theory11 logo! haha. Nothing but me jumping on my doorsteps with nothing to see but a package. Just....pure magic happened at that moment. Thank you very much theory11! You guys overdid youselfves!

With many thanks!

-Casey

Then Casey, why don't you tell us what is inside the package?:rolleyes:

Nov 28, 2009
lol thats kinda scary casey, they know were you live. next there gonna take off with you. haha jk
Congrats Casey!

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
I don't know whether to believe you or not... Can you atleast take a pic of the package? (not the contents, although that would be nice...

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I do believe Casey receive a package from Theory11 cause they WILL do something like that. They are just awesome like that!!

Nov 28, 2009
god Rneogy your like a constant downer on this lolz. You cant believe that Casey is actually telling the truth?

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
god Rneogy your like a constant downer on this lolz. You cant believe that Casey is actually telling the truth?

I'm not a downer, I'm just staying with common sense.... A packaged delivered by hand at 11 pm? I doubt it.

Yea, I literally crapped my pants. They made poop drop in my pants! MAGIC!

Now that's just funny... After wiping your pants, could you PLEASE take a pic?

Jun 10, 2010

Ian said he doubted that casey got it on the massive secret thread. I did too. JB quoted Ian and said he is not.

If JB is saying it, I'm pretty sure he really got it.

Nov 28, 2009
omg Rneogy you are unbelievable lolz, dont worry about the package because he is probably not aloud to tell

Jun 10, 2010
Oh, casey, shin says he's the fifth winner.

Apparently he gets his package on wednesday, but can't talk about it till saturday. That's all he could tell me..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results