The Virts and Anaconda...

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
[R.C];256981 said:
Yeah I just refreshed an saw almost all comments containing negativity disappear :/

You would think they would try to offer both sides of the story?

Nope, I've noticed that from the beginning of the "event". Anything negative gets deleted and pushed aside, they simply don't want it there. I feel at least giving reasons or shutting up those that post the comments would be more suitable in some cases, perhaps not all.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
[R.C];256997 said:
lol, good point, I'm just not quite sure I'm getting what I payed for yet. :]

I was under the impression that I was paying for some DVD's as well as quality customer service, should something go wrong. Was I mistaken?

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Hi. I’m closing the comments area for now as I have given out all necessary information.

Just in case anyone might still be confused:

First of all, I apologize that we’ve delivering a couple of hours late on this.
I’m also sorry for not giving a specific time of delivery, but rest assured everything that you have paid for is well on its way to you.

All links will be ready in a matter of hours.
(All their final tweaks are ready, and were ready hours ago. Amazon S3 is just really, really slow at uploading, and we’re just as anxious as you are)

I’ll keep you guys updated, and we are doing our best to get everything to you as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience.

Huron Low, The Virts

P.S. If you have ordered the Anaconda DVD, we’re glad to let you know that we shipped them out yesterday.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hi. I’m closing the comments area for now as I have given out all necessary information.

I’m also sorry for not giving a specific time of delivery, but rest assured everything that you have paid for is well on its way to you.

(All their final tweaks are ready, and were ready hours ago. Amazon S3 is just really, really slow at uploading, and we’re just as anxious as you are)

I’ll keep you guys updated, and we are doing our best to get everything to you as soon as we can.

Huron Low, The Virts

P.S. If you have ordered the Anaconda DVD, we’re glad to let you know that we shipped them out yesterday.

WOW

When I emailed him almost four hours ago, he said a couple hours.

Hell, I expect almost everything, in almost every situation, to go wrong. Nothing that happened so far really suprised me, that's why i'm still smiling :D. Payed for the DVD and Download, thought I was either really lucky when it came to shipping, or they f***ed up, and now, now I wait, and practice CMH & Slink :cool:.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I was under the impression that I was paying for some DVD's as well as quality customer service, should something go wrong. Was I mistaken?

Yes, you were sadly mistaken. We paid for a late product, one sided commenting, and customer service who dances around the issues.

Jan 31, 2008

How about a couple days late?

Seeing as you've deceived us about lots of stuff already.... I doubt it.

That's what you said hours ago.

This should really have never happened in the first place, it's your fault for leaving the uploading for the last day.... wait sorry, I meant the day after it was supposed to be released....

Huron Low, The Virts

In the wise words of Trashmanf "Something smells like bull****". I find it amusing they would sacrifice their integrity on account of stalling the release of a product in order to "add crazy inspiration", seriously? What a joke....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results