The Weekly Debate: Question #9...

This would be something that depends on an individual's preference.

There is a difference between charming people with magic and using magic to charm people. The former would be a professional carrying out his job superbly, and the latter would be for the handful who are only into the art to attain personal desires.

Exactly why I do these threads. To see different individuals point of veiw. By asking these questions we are also learning about how people function
and how all people are different. We get to see more veiws and open our eyes to things we may never have thought of.

Thanks for sharing your ideas,
Dylan P.

Sep 13, 2007
Franklin, OH
Hmm...

I am in agreeance with the majority of people here. I think it is best used as an icebreaker. If you perform a few flourishes and attract someone, great. But just make sure when you open your mouth, you don't make that person regret their time spent on paying attention to you.

As a side note, I've never picked up or tried to pick up girls with my magic. However, strangely, I've had at least a dozen girls watch me perform an effect and then tell me, "Oh my god, you must get so much (insert random slang here)."
I've never even gotten a high five :D But it's the sentiment that counts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results