Theory...HUMOR!

Aug 31, 2007
Wow, I completely love this site. And on top of that, they have a GREAT sense of humor. I mean really. What can make this site any better?!
This is jut a topic saying how much us members love all the staff at Theory11.

For example -

We had the idea a few nights ago to have a page within the media section where you guys could download some cool music made by Dana especially for use in your media section videos. I know it's hard to find original music to put behind your videos, so this would be a cool and easy way to do so.

Dana's currently working on a set of nursery rhymes and lullabies for Ricky Martin's new album, set to come out in February 2017. I might have just made that up though.

Post what you have to think

Thanks,
-|P54

Brother , I completely agree... I have had the opurtunity to post in a bunch of threads with some of the folks that run this fine site and each time they take my sense of humor and run with it ..It is greatly appreciated to have a place where the mods and higher ups aren't constantly bashing and closing thread simply becuase we choose to go off topic for a post or 2 , and show our creative and different senses of humor..... I even had W:H call me a nerd a couple of nights ago ... ...I'm tearing up now ....I told myself I wouldn't cry .....;)

Aug 31, 2007
Brother , I completely agree... I have had the opurtunity to post in a bunch of threads with some of the folks that run this fine site and each time they take my sense of humor and run with it ..It is greatly appreciated to have a place where the mods and higher ups aren't constantly bashing and closing thread simply becuase we choose to go off topic for a post or 2 , and show our creative and different senses of humor..... I even had W:H call me a nerd a couple of nights ago ... ...I'm tearing up now ....I told myself I wouldn't cry .....;)

Completely!
Wait...Wayne called you a nerd? Why :D ?

-|P54

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
That's Bayme for ya. We didn't see that much on (E) and I'm glad we're getting his good side now.

More than that, it shows that these guys really are just like you and me. Pro's are mere mortals... most of the time. That's the real message.

Ty

Yeah, I know. I was laughing for half an hour after just reading the rules!

These were my pick of the crop.

On APPROPRIATE CONTENT:

All inappropriate content will be deleted upon verification by the Nurenberg Institute for the Protection of Professional Language and Ethical Standards (aka NIPPLES).

On VULGAR LANGUAGE:

We understand that times are changing, but please try to keep profanity down to an absolute minimum. Certainly no S-Bombs. Definitely no F-Bombs. Z-Bombs are fine (if you can figure out what they are).

Racial slurs are strictly prohibited. Unless you’re talking about Maori Tribesman, Aiulanu Warriors, or native Chintillians, who no one likes.

Be nice, respectful, and professional. Or else I will crush you.

On EXPOSURE:

Feel free to post performances in our Media section, though. I hear it’s the bomb diggity… times ten.

On TRADING/SELLING MATERIAL:

We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues. Few people would like to know about your eBay auction for a Chicken McNugget that strangely resembles Chris Kenner’s profile. Actually, I’m lying. That would be insane. I’d bid on it.

On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:
We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.

:)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
This was my favorite so far...

http://www.whatistheory11.com/vasari/ -- Hidden video featuring numerous Chris Kenner outtakes... and George, Chris Kenner's seemingly life-like gorilla. George enjoys long walks on the beach, reciting haiku's, and Welch's Grape Juice.

and

We're currently working on a LightSpeed (patent pending) shipping option that will allow you to get your package teleported to your house in less than 30 seconds. This shipping option is expected to be available on July 27, 2086.

Aug 31, 2007
This was my favorite so far...

http://www.whatistheory11.com/vasari/ -- Hidden video featuring numerous Chris Kenner outtakes... and George, Chris Kenner's seemingly life-like gorilla. George enjoys long walks on the beach, reciting haiku's, and Welch's Grape Juice.

and

We're currently working on a LightSpeed (patent pending) shipping option that will allow you to get your package teleported to your house in less than 30 seconds. This shipping option is expected to be available on July 27, 2086.

George enjoys long walks on the beach, reciting haiku's, and Welch's Grape Juice.

Where did you come up with that?!

-|P54

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
You guys crack me up! Goerge is the CENTERFOLD? Hmm.... Interesting.....

Anyway, hope you guys do love it here and enjoy it with your roomies:D

And the long walks on the beach quote out of PLAYGIRL was actually a quote from a kenner t-shirt in the 70's.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results