theory11 background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2009
Canada
Hey guys, i noticed you guys didnt have many backgrounds available so to give back to a wicked cool site, i designed this for you guys. I mostly used the pre-existing design you guys have, i just applied my own skills to make this background for you. I couldnt find a better place to put this but if one of you guys can direct me to it, it would be most appreciated.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5183/theory11bg1280x1024.jpg

If some of you guys have wide screens and would like to have it on your desktops, just email me your screen dimensions and i'll send you one tailored for you.

Woah, that's one of the best backgrounds I've seen on this website. Welcome to the forums by the way. Did you happen to make one without the word 'Theory' in it? I think it wouuld look better without it :)

Aug 8, 2009
Canada
To DaveyG
well i understand that, but if i take out the theory 11 logo, it becomes just a background, in which case, i cannot rightfully claim that it belongs to or is even somewhat related to T11, which would ultimatly defeat the purpose of this thread.

I dont really like it. It dosent look like you took much time designing it. It just looks like a t11 logo with a bunch of different patterns, brushes and symbols. There is too much stuff going on for my likings. But its better than allot of 'attempts' I see.

J.

Sep 1, 2007
^My response above ^

Also, not to totally bash your art you did, but in perspective all you did is put like 3 different types of brushes down and stick the logo in the middle.... Anyone on this site could do that. Try to work originality a little bit more and thinking out of the box.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Come on people.
You all are missing the point of it all.

It's NOT about how much time went into it or if it's something someone can do in 5 minutes. It's pretty darn good. At least in my opinion. Now if you don't like it just because it's not something you're into, or it's not your kind of style, then sure that makes sense.

But saying it's bad because it's simple is illogical and stupid. Remember, most of the time, the easiest and most simple tricks are usually the best ones. We're always striving for everyone to take magic seriously as an art. Yet when it comes to art designing, we start to be hypocrites?

I personally love both the designs, it's totally awesome.

Sep 1, 2007
Actually I probably could do better. However I haven't used PS in absolutly ages, so I'm rusty.

Me neither and I can pull that out my ass while I'm half asleep.. lol.

But anyways. Have fun. Good night. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results