theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
The Andrei Jikh preview video for the white Centurions is up: http://www.theory11.com/playingcards/whitecenturions.php. Check it out -- it is off the proverbial hizzle. The preview vid is also in the Media section, so one can catch it there.

Also, for those having trouble seeing the updated "Confessions" graph on the main page, be sure to clear your cache. That should do the trick -- and, alternatively, you can directly check out the Confessions category in the Media section.

Cheers,
JTM

Why should we care about a video that advertises something WE CAN'T BUY?! T11 has done an excellent job at disappointing loyal customers. I'm logging off. I'm too mad.

May 10, 2008
Haven't we been over this before? Theory11 was playing favorites and gave some people free decks.

Sorry if I seem bitter, but they were freaking IN MY CART! By checkout, they were gone. I was filled with false hope, and then crushed. SO CLOSE!!!

I feel your pain.....I was gonna give one to my friend as an early birthday present....

Damn, I'm never using gift cards again on insane releases like this.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Congratulations to those of you who were able to grab a deck or two this week. For those of you who missed it, there will be another release window of 100 decks next Friday at 11pm EST. Obviously (with now less than 1,000 decks) we can't do too many more of these, but this will provide those who missed out tonight another chance this time next week.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Congratulations to those of you who were able to grab a deck or two this week. For those of you who missed it, there will be another release window of 100 decks next Friday at 11pm EST. Obviously (with now less than 1,000 decks) we can't do too many more of these, but this will provide those who missed out tonight another chance this time next week.
Or those who got some tonight the chance to get more...or the people who got a deck for free to get more...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

Niice, hopefully my little credit card problem will be gone by then.
*crosses fingers*

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
I don't understand why so many people are getting so mad. They are a deck of cards. I'd be kinda bummed out if I didn't get one, but there's no point to getting angry.

Before saying that I'm only saying this because I got one and I'd be saying something different if I didn't get one....I've been through other limited releases before on things that to me, are a LOT more important than cards. I know how it feels, especially for those that wanted the decks more than me.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA

A deck or two? How about six or 12?

If there's now less than 1,000 decks, set up some limits so you can decrease the number of disappointed customers. This promotion has been a colossal disappointment.

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
White Centurions

Come on now, I was sitting right on top of the buy button as soon as the White Centurion window poped up. And they were sold out already. come On

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
so you guys think it'll be easier ? or harder ? on the next release?

I hope it will be easier, there were close to 200 or more people on the site, and less than half got a deck.

lol, I even saw Justin Miller sign on probably to get 1.
I don't know why, I just thought that it was funny he had buy 1 just like everyone else.

Aug 31, 2007
T11, why can't you just release all the cards you plan on selling at once or at maximum twice? Why do you have to over hype these cards and do these dumb realese windows with only 100?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Come on now, I was sitting right on top of the buy button as soon as the White Centurion window poped up. And they were sold out already. come On

EDIT:(collided thread)
I know your upset, but there's really no reason to make another thread about it.
At least there will be another release window though.
Better luck next week!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Well ain't that just annoyin'. I stayed awake until 3:40am and fell asleep to wake up an hour and 25 minutes later.

Damn this whole time zone flux space and time thing. :mad:

- Sean

Yeah, I feel bad for you guys with different time zones.
Maybe T11 will have an early release like they did with the Brown Wynns so you guys don't have to stay up too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results