Thread by Wayne Houchin

Sep 1, 2007
Of course both methods will get the same reactions. To them, your doing the same thing. ;)

However, from my first impressions, I can safely say that this effect should be bought. There is more than just magic taught in it.

-Doug

QFT

I'll see if I can get a performance of this together (probably late next week for family, don't freak out) but only if I feel ready.

~Beans

Dec 5, 2007
You can make this look totally impromtu, just by pretend to pull a string of your shirt or something.

Awsome effect.

Nov 25, 2008
Help!

Hey all, anyone whos done the geek method succesfully, could you please PM me. Im having troble with the load and watering eyes. Pulling it out is the easy part.

Cheers

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
A couple of questions regarding Thread.

- Will there be any difference between purchasing the DVD from WH site directly or from Theory11. besides it's $5 less on WH
- If I choose to go with the download.. will i be missing any footage compare to the actual dvd?

Nov 10, 2008
Honululu, Hawaii
ouch!

When I used this kind of thread (super strong polyester core thread)
q.jpg

it realy hurt my eyes and I have trouble puting it into my ......
after reading all of the thread here in forum, I notice that it should be a 100% cotton thread.

Nov 10, 2008
Honululu, Hawaii

I know I'm so......
But I didn't noticed that I used a different thread.
And now, even though I'm using a cotton thread I still have trouble doing this trick.

Jan 19, 2008
Im trying this out and am having lots of problems with it! I cant load it properly...I think Wayne should have went over the load a lot more. Anyone who has this can hlp we with it? I can load it somewhat, but if i open my eye it hurts, cant look around and the bottom edge of the thread is visible in my ...

Please help!

EDIT

I just looked at both my eyes in the mirror and the one that Ive attempted doing thread with has a lot of red vanes where the thread is.....Its also sore is this ok? I also dont hink my eye is big enough to do it either...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2008
Honululu, Hawaii
Im trying this out and am having lots of problems with it! I cant load it properly...I think Wayne should have went over the load a lot more. Anyone who has this can hlp we with it? I can load it somewhat, but if i open my eye it hurts, cant look around and the bottom edge of the thread is visible in my ...

Please help!

EDIT

I just looked at both my eyes in the mirror and the one that Ive attempted doing thread with has a lot of red vanes where the thread is.....Its also sore is this ok? I also dont hink my eye is big enough to do it either...

I have that problem too......

hey guys, I'm also having the same problems as the above two people. I think the effect is wonderful but i'm a bit fearful to continue practicing the geek methods due to the aforementioned problems. If anyone has any information for me please PM me as i think its such a shame I cant perform this at the moment.
Thank you.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Everyone had this problem.

At start, you won't be able to load it properly, it will hurt a bit and your eye will be reddish.

Your eye isn't used to these things. It's not normal that there is a thread in there. However, it gets used to it. Your skin will become stretchier and the load will be easier. Your eye will become more "solid" and the veins won't break as much.

After a week or two you will be fine.

It' an effect you have to put some effort in. It should be like this for every effect you own, this one is just essential. In the end, it's so worth the effort though.

Don't give up, use cotton thread and LOTS of visine and you will be fine.

-Seb

Jan 19, 2008
Well i tried agian today... I loaded it and it worked! But noticed that the thread was completly loaded and well no exporsure i freaked out for 20 min til i fixed it. Now it is currently loaded properly and seems good. I will try doing "thread" in a bit!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results