Thumb Tips

Sep 1, 2007
Thumb tips can be bought at any magic shop. It's preferable to do so as you can actually test them out for fit.

Nov 8, 2007
Having tried out dozens of different TTs myself, I'll save you the time and trouble of looking yourself, and tell you now that the Classic Vernet TT is the best TT you're going to find on the market.

Happy Magic.

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Skin Color

Myself Being a Hispanic Magician And having darker Skin Like Brownish, I cant seem to find a dark colored Thumb Tip Anyone Have any Suggestions?

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Myself Being a Hispanic Magician And having darker Skin Like Brownish, I cant seem to find a dark colored Thumb Tip Anyone Have any Suggestions?

I'm Filipino and I have dark skin as well. I use the normal colored thumb tip and nobody ever notices. There's actually a magician I met who works at a magic shop that used a bright green thumb tip whenever people would ask if thumb tips would be noticeable due to size and color. He would do thumb tip magic and you wouldn't see the bright green thumb at all.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
this guy knows thumb tips.. lol

Not really. I just attend IBM Meetings and visit other websites than theory11, so my point of view isn't as narrow-minded as some people here. Not necessarily you... just the people that think every deck vanish should be credited to Aaron Fisher, or all Moving Pips effects are ripping off Wayne Houchin.

//Fredi-Up Magic//

There's the link for anyone too lazy to search for it themselves.

Nov 30, 2007
Not really. I just attend IBM Meetings and visit other websites than theory11, so my point of view isn't as narrow-minded as some people here. Not necessarily you... just the people that think every deck vanish should be credited to Aaron Fisher, or all Moving Pips effects are ripping off Wayne Houchin.

//Fredi-Up Magic//

There's the link for anyone too lazy to search for it themselves.

Yeah I saw those about 2 weeks ago, they are crazy!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah I saw those about 2 weeks ago, they are crazy!

They are, but I personally think they're kind of a waste of money. I mean, they're a nice collector's piece or whatever, but for me, a Vernet works just find, and should for everybody else if used properly. But that's just IMHO.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, but I am sure it gives the user more confidence you know :D
and I am sure it gives more abilitie to do thumb through shirt or something like that..

Oh yes, it would give a beginner much more confidence. But I can use a normal TT just fine, so I have no need for one. The guy demo'ing them at the IBM Meeting actually did the Thumb-Thru-Shirt, and talked about how good it made it look. I've never been a fan of the effect, but to each his own.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results