Toy Drive for T11

Aug 31, 2007
Please guys, don't do this, you are so ignorant, your only doing it for the sake of doing it on T11, which is sad. If you guys really care for children in need, you would seperate it from here, instead of merging it with a super-corporation, who made this website for money. I can't believe you guys, T11 has hyped you guys enough so that it's your home. Get a life people, and realize that you should do these kinds of things yourself, not brag about it here.
You wanna know why T11 staff hasn't posted here? Because they don't want to sound like the rude ******* like me. They're probably thinking, "ohhh, we'll just stay out of this one until they die off."

Please guys, don't do this, you are so ignorant, your only doing it for the sake of doing it on T11, which is sad. If you guys really care for children in need, you would seperate it from here, instead of merging it with a super-corporation, who made this website for money. I can't believe you guys, T11 has hyped you guys enough so that it's your home. Get a life people, and realize that you should do these kinds of things yourself, not brag about it here.
You wanna know why T11 staff hasn't posted here? Because they don't want to sound like the rude ******* like me. They're probably thinking, "ohhh, we'll just stay out of this one until they die off."

Hey, now.
If somebody wants to go through with something, they'll advertise about it wherever they can. Let's not be rude, ok? Jeez. Some people.

Tony Blake

Im in aww of your post. I'm the one thats ignorant and I'm the one that needs to get a life. First off the only ignorance I see is you cant read. PERIOD. It's not about showing off here on T11 nor is it about T11 PERIOD! It was about us as a magic community. You couldn't fathom the things I have done in my life. So keep you remarks out of this post. I have a life a very good one at that. I have reached life goals that I have worked very hard for and been rewarded for those goals in return I choose to be a good person that wants to persuade others as well to give back to their community. The only problem I see here is no-one gets me. If that makes me ignorant than so be it. I can't even believe what I'm hearing. You need to grow up. If T11 is staying out of this thats fine I don't need them to fight my battles for me I'm a GROWN man. My magic club here has started doing the same thing I guess were all ignorant. I'll pursue my cause in some other fashion.

Charity work get it!

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results