Trilogy + andthensome - On The Street?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Dan and Dave tricks are, as it was put to me today, "flourishes with a story", meant to be appreciated by magicians and not performed. There is the occasional exception: Deja Vu, Subway, Hand to Mouth, etc. - but considering they have so much, it's rare.

Ian

Feb 4, 2008
Funny timing. I just finished performing an ACR I have been working on. The ACR includes both tevo2.0 and portal. It seemed to work quite nicely live. Small audience of course. Tevo has some angle issues. Anyways I didn't get footage of it. It was my first audience test of the routine. Maybe in a few weeks if I get a chance.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
My GF has a video of me doing C2Mouth, a longer version of subway, and Collectors, but I need to get it from her camera. I will upload it later, but I need to subtitle it first =/ It is in Japanese =/

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i have some footage somewhere of Subway, Tivo 2.0, Cards Across, Hand to Mouth, Portal, Deja Vu, Collectors, Hedberg all Over, the Queens, and i think one or two more for live audiences, and yeah they work just fine. I will try and find it and post it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hand to Mouth

Geez looking through youtube and vimeo, the ratio to live performances to camera is about 1:ERROR NUMBER NON EXISTANT.

I'll edit this post later as I find them!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results