Trilogy Video Contest :: The Winners!

Sep 19, 2007
London, England
Daren, you suck at guessing.

Damn, I'm good at guessing.

Once again, thanks guys, we had fun!

-Huron, The Virts

Bargh. Huron you're full of ****.

Anyway, Thanks everyone for the great comments and support you guys have shown. Really appreciate it. Thanks you once again.

-Daren , The Virts

hmmm, this "Daren" u speak of, does he talk to you often?

is he here with us right now?

Congrats guys, you deserved it. :D

Sep 30, 2007
everybody well done ;) special congrats to the virts (i think we all expected ;) ), Chris and Allan and Wornsilver of course ;)

And all the others: Keep it up !

Thanks so much for all the support guys!

I think it is amazing how we managed to snatch the 2nd place by submitting what essentially was a template for a much better video.

For those who want to download a high resolution example of our contest video - right click and save HERE. (please don't click on that, and have the video stream. Kills the server.)

With that being said, I look forward to recieving my 26 JN cards, a joker, and half a signed box too.
Obviously we have to split the prize. Or? *subtle hinting*

Oh well =D

Allan.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I would also like to give Kudos to all the winners. Job well done.

All of the submissions were fantastic, keep up the good work, more contests=more stuff to win.

Awesome job everyone!

Katie
Congratulations to all the winnerz hope u enjoy ur prizes.. I wish that katie had submitted a video too :p

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Thanks so much for all the support guys!

I think it is amazing how we managed to snatch the 2nd place by submitting what essentially was a template for a much better video.

For those who want to download a high resolution example of our contest video - right click and save HERE. (please don't click on that, and have the video stream. Kills the server.)

With that being said, I look forward to recieving my 26 JN cards, a joker, and half a signed box too.
Obviously we have to split the prize. Or? *subtle hinting*

Oh well =D

Allan.
good job allan, u are going to be the next dana hocking.. ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Sydney
Congrats to the winners, all 3 of them.

Great skills and editing...

Erm.. yeah I must say the other vid which I loved which i thought stood a chance was the one FiddlingSteve. He has awesome skills and creativity in his cuts.

All in all Im v happy for the Virts. Well done Huron and Daren. Great Style!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results