Trilogy Video Contest :: The Winners!

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by dananddave, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Congrats guys! Great work, you all deserve it.

-Kris

2. hmmm, this "Daren" u speak of, does he talk to you often?

is he here with us right now?

Congrats guys, you deserved it. :D

3. Congratulations :)

4. where can i find a link to these videos?
    thanks

5. The Contest Videos can be seen in the media section -- http://media.theory11.com/ -- under the "Trilogy Contest Videos" category.

Congratulations, once again, to all the participants. :)

Cheers,
    JTM

6. Congratulations to our three winners, as well as everybody who submitted a video! :D

Even better prizes? A third Trilogy contest? Very very interesting! :p

7. everybody well done ;) special congrats to the virts (i think we all expected ;) ), Chris and Allan and Wornsilver of course ;)

And all the others: Keep it up !

8. Thanks so much for all the support guys!

I think it is amazing how we managed to snatch the 2nd place by submitting what essentially was a template for a much better video.

For those who want to download a high resolution example of our contest video - right click and save HERE. (please don't click on that, and have the video stream. Kills the server.)

With that being said, I look forward to recieving my 26 JN cards, a joker, and half a signed box too.
    Obviously we have to split the prize. Or? *subtle hinting*

Oh well =D

Allan.

9. CONGRATS to you winners...and all of those who entered!
    YOU GUYS DID GREAT!

-BRad

10. Congratulations to all the winnerz hope u enjoy ur prizes.. I wish that katie had submitted a video too :p

11. good job allan, u are going to be the next dana hocking.. ;)

12. No point in that.

13. Congrats to the winners, all 3 of them.

Great skills and editing...

Erm.. yeah I must say the other vid which I loved which i thought stood a chance was the one FiddlingSteve. He has awesome skills and creativity in his cuts.

All in all Im v happy for the Virts. Well done Huron and Daren. Great Style!

14. Well done guys, now i suppose we all better practise for the next one eh?