Un-clump

In this thread people can post ways to un clump a deck of cards.

Heres one idea....
Take your deck and do a regular DMB spread in a freezer. Try to close the freezer door as much as possible with your hands inside doing all types of flourishes. Some are like spreads and fans, while it could be springing and dribbling to even under pressure. It works with my deck. Take them out and just let them sit or do a cascade flourish and they sould un clump

Pitch out some other ideas...

Sep 2, 2007
depending on the deck: LKeave them alone for aq week or so (Studs are great for this)

or, fanning powder

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Apparently, putting your deck between loads of heavy books for a while can also help. I heard that making them cold helps too, as said above :)

Whenever one of my friends has a clumpy deck, they simply give it to me for a few days. I use them a bit, then give them back. Voila! They are now un-clumped. The Tumbleweed has MAGIC fingers.

Oct 22, 2008
no lie ive done this a couple times and it sometimes works. If you take an unclumped deck or like new deck and you simply farrow it with your clumped deck the do a couple ribbon spreads as the clumped and unclumped slide together the clumped deck starts to un-clump alot more than it was before.

-Jake

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results