Vanishing Inc

Oct 11, 2007
A new website i came across which i think is fabulous, anyone have My Precious? Just curious if its easy to do with angles if you got fat fingers like me lol I have a basic understanding of how its done, but want the finer points if anyone has it and thinks its fine, i know the guys fingers are big too, and im much smaller then him but still ... also does anyone have high Spots? I am very very impressed with the site, so if you havn't seen it, definitely check it out, i am very impressed with joshua jay and his love for magic

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Vanishing Inc. is class all the way. I ordered from there for the first time just recently and definitely will be ordering there again!

Great prices, shipping, product selection, and CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I ordered Caleb Wiles' book High Spots, as well as his effect Holy Blank. A few days after ordering, Vanishing Inc. emailed me, apologetically stating that Holy Blank was currently out of stock and a new shipment had not arrived just yet. So, they promised to ship Holy Blank to me as soon as it arrives, and shipped out High Spots on its own. Then, they offered me my choice of free download from their website.

What awesome, awesome customer service. It's been a pleasure ordering from Vanishing Inc.

Nov 23, 2008
Their cuistomer service is very good. I ordered a download from the VanishingInc site and it didn't come up for a while. One e-mail later, and a very apologetic reply, I got two free downloads.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
A new website i came across which i think is fabulous, anyone have My Precious? Just curious if its easy to do with angles if you got fat fingers like me lol I have a basic understanding of how its done, but want the finer points if anyone has it and thinks its fine, i know the guys fingers are big too, and im much smaller then him but still ... also does anyone have high Spots? I am very very impressed with the site, so if you havn't seen it, definitely check it out, i am very impressed with joshua jay and his love for magic

I remember seeing My Precious being published in the January issue of Magic Magazine. It certainly is a fine routine.

Sep 20, 2008
I did actually google it, but it came up with odd crappy dodgy magic websites and whatnot. (maybe i typed it wrong. thanks though.) Loved the little 'LMGTFY' program thingy as well.

:)

Oct 11, 2007
Hey Michael Kras, how is the good high spots? i was going to get holy blank too, but i figured it out how its done, i actually hate when i do that, because i never do it just don't buy it cause i know the method, also i don't really love the blank deck routines, why you ask? because now you got 2 decks in your pocket already, just not my cup of tea

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results