Voting Open - ACR- DaveyG v.s. Jacksansui

Nov 8, 2009
Ok lets clear some air. DaveyG I'm not saying at all that you cheated. Sorry my comment was a bit harsh, it just seemed that for some reason the votes went the wrong way. I was going to comment on both performance but everyone pretty much said what I thought. I read the thread replies and everyone including myself went with Jack. He did do a better performance. This is not a piece of art where you look at it and you get a thousand different replies. This is a performance. If to dancers performed to the same skill level then its a matter of opinion. But if one stumble or show a lower skill level then it not opinion its should be clear. Just like an athlete would be assessed we did that to you and Jack. By all mean this should have gone to jack he show more experience and handled the effect a lot better. I just would think it would suck to be jack. To go out, perform and get the footage is hard, then to be told that your performance wasn't as good as it and many other people think it is. Are there people out there who don't like Jack. honestly who do you think had the better performance. by getting that right you should be able to improve ten fold. An athlete sees people who are better than him and acknowledges this immediately he improve, sub-consciously he train harder, picks up new skills and get confidence.
Any way good job to you both of you.

To be honest the problems with both videos kind of equaled each other out in my eyes but I went with what was more appealing it seemed for the specs. Everybody in the world can improve, here at T11 we know what it is we are improving on and constructive criticism is what works best. So please make a point and not say that you have the best opinion or not put any detail and expect us to know what you are babbling on.

However my question to you is,

What did you judge on Jarrod and why?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Ok lets clear some air. DaveyG I'm not saying at all that you cheated. Sorry my comment was a bit harsh, it just seemed that for some reason the votes went the wrong way. I was going to comment on both performance but everyone pretty much said what I thought. I read the thread replies and everyone including myself went with Jack. He did do a better performance. This is not a piece of art where you look at it and you get a thousand different replies. This is a performance. If to dancers performed to the same skill level then its a matter of opinion. But if one stumble or show a lower skill level then it not opinion its should be clear. Just like an athlete would be assessed we did that to you and Jack. By all mean this should have gone to jack he show more experience and handled the effect a lot better. I just would think it would suck to be jack. To go out, perform and get the footage is hard, then to be told that your performance wasn't as good as it and many other people think it is. Are there people out there who don't like Jack. honestly who do you think had the better performance. by getting that right you should be able to improve ten fold. An athlete sees people who are better than him and acknowledges this immediately he improve, sub-consciously he train harder, picks up new skills and get confidence.

Honestly, I don't think either of the performances were better than the other. In actual fact, although I spent more time on DaveyG's video because he asked for the feedback, I didn't vote because I thought both performances had flaws which cancelled each other out.

May 31, 2008

Ok, thank you very much. Clearly Jack has been performing this effect for longer than me. He had amazing control over his spectators, and he handled everything like a professional. I honestly do consider this battle a draw, because even though Jack did an amazing job, he wasn't David Copperfield. By no means am I saying that I was better, we both have a lot we can improve on, and I'm really thankful for everyone here who has told me what I can improve on. I think we should all accept this battle as being a draw.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results