Weekly Debates Finished...

Due to the people who dislike the Debates and or their questions I have decided to end the weekly debates. Sorry, if this dissapoints anybody but it has just gotten too out of control and I never planned things out carefully. I may however still post a cool question IF I find one. But there are a few things I would like to clear up...

1: I wasn't thinkng when I made these again...
2: The Debater of the week was stupid...
3: I am not trying to be WH...
4: I don't care if I am a mod...
5: The Weekly Debate will not return...

Anywya, just thought I would let you know.

Also, thank you to everyone who helped me realize that these were stupid. I thank Joshua(insert numbers here), as well as Morgician as I feel that they helped me out the most. I am extremely sorry for wasting everyones time and whatever.

Morgician are we cool? I highly appreciate that you mentioned that you liek reading my intellectual posts. I'll keep in touch.

If I was a MOD I might say something like this now: "Come on guys, back to the magic..."

Dylan P.

Aug 31, 2007
Disappearing act! Now you see the thread now you don't!

Batman begins quote "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick our selves back up"

Sypris - Won ton amaya!

Sep 20, 2008
Cool. i think you're trying to put a lot of emphasis on an idea that has been rejected though.

Cheers for the effort.

D

Deleted member 2755

If I was a MOD I might say something like this now: "Come on guys, back to the magic..."

Dylan P.

Why change the way you speak just because your a mod?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I really appreciate the enthusiasm you have for this site. Topics are always wanted and welcome. If you have any cool ideas, send me or another moderator your idea and we'll give you some feedback..

Anyway... Come on guys, back to the magic...

-Doug

Why change the way you speak just because your a mod?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I really appreciate the enthusiasm you have for this site. Topics are always wanted and welcome. If you have any cool ideas, send me or another moderator your idea and we'll give you some feedback..

Anyway... Come on guys, back to the magic...

-Doug

Actually you should PM me. I'm a mod, I just never made that clear. No wait I'm not. Now I am again! I am, I am not. Breath in, breath out.

So yeah, PM me.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Like I said before, don't get discouraged by all the negativity. People here don't seem to like people who think they think are all that.

-Kevin

Mar 29, 2008
Hey Dylan - NEVER hated you - and I did love when you posted something from the mind/heart that provoked thought - weekly debate didn't do that - but now that it's out of the way...I am sure you will think of 100 great topics for you to discuss and ask people about...but now instead of a weekly "debate" you can have a "whenever you want thread" to ask question and present ideas!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results