Welcome Vinnie C. as moderator

Sep 1, 2007
Congratulations Vinnie, I would say something witty, but it appears that all the easy ones are taken and as of now I am too lazy to figure something out.

Edit: AHHA! I figured it out. As a present to you, you may have this be the first post you edit. Actually, you probaly already edited other posts. Sooo, this can be the post that is perfectly fine that you can completly edit to say whatever you want. It must get boring always changing posts to make them better, this could very well be your only chance to completly ruin someone's post. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Congratulations Vinnie, I would say something witty, but it appears that all the easy ones are taken and as of now I am too lazy to figure something out.

Edit: AHHA! I figured it out. As a present to you, you may have this be the first post you edit. Actually, you probaly already edited ohter posts. Sooo, this can be the post that is perfectly fine that you can ompletly edit to say whatever you want. It must get boring always changing posts to make them better, this could very well be your only chance to completly ruin someones post. Have fun!

I think he'll probably just correct your spelling and call it good ;)

why the heck are all these smileys gray?

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks a lot, everyone! All of the support means a lot to me! :D

Man, that was a fun initiation ceremony, everyone got loaded up with plenty of Jerry's to pelt me with, and at the end we all got "Theory11 Team Action Figures" as party favors. :D

Now, I don't know which one of you it was *COUGH*Kenner*COUGH*, but someone threw a Jerry's Nugget made of lead at me...

...Good thing I kept it, I bet it's worth SO MUCH. :D

I bet these bruises are pretty valuable, too. I even have the shape of a Jerry's Nugget imprinted on the side of my face now, talk about instant ladies' man, who wouldn't want to kiss a Jerry's Nugget?

-Vince

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Thanks a lot, everyone! All of the support means a lot to me! :D

Man, that was a fun initiation ceremony, everyone got loaded up with plenty of Jerry's to pelt me with, and at the end we all got "Theory11 Team Action Figures" as party favors. :D

Now, I don't know which one of you it was *COUGH*Kenner*COUGH*, but someone threw a Jerry's Nugget made of lead at me...

...Good thing I kept it, I bet it's worth SO MUCH. :D

I bet these bruises are pretty valuable, too. I even have the shape of a Jerry's Nugget imprinted on the side of my face now, talk about instant ladies' man, who wouldn't want to kiss a Jerry's Nugget?

-Vince

I'm not laughing.

Ok, maybe I am a little.... ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results