What are the good effects in Bobo's modern coin magic to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
Well to answer your question and not beat around the bush, the coin effects I use in there are the following:

Winged silver

Silver Extraction (Use an old flashlight lense)

Coins Through Table

Coin through Fist

Then there are the utility moves like several complete vanishes of a coin, (complete vanishes meaning you show both hands empty) There are also several sleeving techniques, and full routines. It is your one stop shop for coin magic, really once you master whats in this book you can build on it and be a decent coin magician.

Just 4?

:(

Jul 13, 2009

No you only read me mentioning four specific tricks. In the little paragraph err group of sentences. I mention that there are many utility moves which are magic tricks in themselves. Also as tumble stated, I myself do not perform many tricks. I think I can fit everything I perform on one two hands. Lets see:

Invisible palm (2 versions)
Coins across
Coin on shoulder
"Shopping Mall Revelation"
Cut and Restored rope/ gypsy thread
Two Card Monte
Winged Silver
ACR
Acrobatic Aces (To pocket)
Card to pocket (In many different ways)

Then non-specific effects would be the various sleights and moves learned in books.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
No you only read me mentioning four specific tricks. In the little paragraph err group of sentences. I mention that there are many utility moves which are magic tricks in themselves. Also as tumble stated, I myself do not perform many tricks. I think I can fit everything I perform on one two hands. Lets see:

Invisible palm (2 versions)
Coins across
Coin on shoulder
"Shopping Mall Revelation"
Cut and Restored rope/ gypsy thread
Two Card Monte
Winged Silver
ACR
Acrobatic Aces (To pocket)
Card to pocket (In many different ways)

Then non-specific effects would be the various sleights and moves learned in books.

Suppose I already knew the sleihts ect.

Jul 13, 2009
Okay I am going to just say what others have already said:

Book is a great start in coin work, many sleights, effect ideas, and routines taught. I personally perform only four of the full tricks taught. I perform all the utility moves on an occasional basis. If you know the sleights all of the sleights taught in the book, buy it anyway it will help to guide you with effects that you can accomplish using the sleights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results