What are y'all up to lately?

Jul 10, 2010
McAllen, TX
www.wix.com
Just curious what's going on with y'all lately, magic wise. Like I am getting a job doing magic outside a restaurant while people wait to be seated on busy nights. Doing that will help me pay for my stage show I want to tour colleges with in a year or 2. Also I worked on a failed You tube series of mine a month or two ago lol. Doing local shows getting publicity in my area as well. So what's up with you? :confused:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Working on my talent show prediction. Also wanting to get into stage illusions. Reza Borchardt kind of inspired me in that area due to his immense sense of style and elegance.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I have recently moved 14 hours from my old home. I am now working on my Q&A and just trying to get consistant stage work up here. Other than that I have gotten into corparate shows. Parties, trade shows things of that nature.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Been trying to perfrom in the new bar we opened up in NYC but with the circus going on here I really cant like at the old place. I dont even have time to practice like I want because Im burnt out. I cant imagine when I start school again

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I perform at the bar here on their busiest nights. I also perform wherever I may go just for the practice. I'm trying to branch out to other places but no one has the money to pay..times are tough.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Lets see I'm reading 13 steps to mentalism.........praticing my card magic.......and being on Theory11 forums.......yeah I have no life.

Also thinking to get some gigs, but my Junior year is coming up so I want to focus on that more.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I'm off to India for a month tomorrow! I'm helping build a school, and then trekking in the Himalayas for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to perform to some of the locals whilst I'm there...

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Being a teenager!!

but really, gettin ready for the wayne houchin lecture in a week.
Trying to film some stuff, and trying to get money to but strong magic!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results