- Reading
- Soccer
- Astrophysics/Astronomy
- Adventure Games
- Sculpting
- Wine, Beer, Eating and Cooking

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Professionally I'm an actor and business owner - and occasionally perform with cards.

I'm most well-known for an online show called "The Guild", starring Felicia Day. My three businesses are a marketing firm, a New Media production company, and an acting school that I manage.

I cook avidly, have studied Karate, Monkey Boxing and Krav Maga with an interest to expand into San Soo and others. I study Danish and Swahili. I write, and enjoy hiking and rock climbing.

I like to study ancient history (specifically Mesopotamian, Greek, Egyptian and Mesoamerican culture), world religion and mythology, physics (mostly theoretical physics and the applications of advanced mathematics - though I'm not all too great at math).

I enjoy studying the mind, people, relationships and society. I'm also a medical and survival nerd - I hoard and intently study any and all information I can get about survival, emergency response, and medical know-how. This includes a passion for the subjects of nutrition science and alternative medicine.

I'm also a novice (we're talking novice) piano player and singer.

When time permits, I love to game. I mostly play console (love the Mass Effect and Elder Scrolls series, also currently playing some Battlefield 3). On PC I mostly play Blizzard titles, specifically Starcraft 1 & 2 (HotS is BOSS!)

Best,
Vince
Cool to see you on here. I have a photo with Felicia Day making the weirdest, dumb face, ever.

http://twitter.yfrog.com/h2hm0uhwj

On the side I nerd out with my girlfriend
Work at a drug and alcohol inpatient rehab full-time, I get to do magic for addicted teens and adults.
I like to write short stories.
Play board games
Play Guild Wars 2
I'm such a simple man, for the majority of the time I research and perform magic. I just got business cards done so more gigs to come soon.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I'll play.

Outside of magic (and work at theory11) I am an aspiring chef. I nerd out over a new bottle of fancy olive oil more often than you might think. I go a long way out of my way to try new and exciting foods.

Back before life pulled me away from all my fun outdoor activities, I used to be a huge outdoors guy. I have spent well over a year camping. I have trekked more than 3000 miles in a canoe. Used to be really big into kayaking and especially sailing.

I am also a playing card fanatic. It is somewhat connected to magic, but I am always impulsively buying playing cards just because I don't have them in my collection. I haven't counted in a while, but I think I am at the 450 deck mark plus or minus 20 decks. I don't collect just for the sake of letting the cards sit there. I open and enjoy even my most expensive decks. Cards are meant to be enjoyed.

Who is next?

// L

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Cool to see you on here. I have a photo with Felicia Day making the weirdest, dumb face, ever.

http://twitter.yfrog.com/h2hm0uhwj

On the side I nerd out with my girlfriend
Work at a drug and alcohol inpatient rehab full-time, I get to do magic for addicted teens and adults.
I like to write short stories.
Play board games
Play Guild Wars 2
I'm such a simple man, for the majority of the time I research and perform magic. I just got business cards done so more gigs to come soon.

Haha, I love it! Find me if we're ever at a con at the same time, I'm always down to jam!

Best,
Vince

Apr 20, 2013
Hello. This would be my 1st post on T11 forum.

Outside of magic, I usually read books. Tons of them. Fiction, biography, even politics.
I am basically an engineering student, so I do lots of study and research and the other blahs.
I am a musician too, usually on guitar and vocal.

but I spend most of my time getting my head on magic. So yeah, there's a piece of my life.

-LYE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results