What do you think good patter would be for Distortion?

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Honestly, I like the mistake approach with this one. And I actually came up with a really cool ending to do with Distortion....which I won't tell =).

I'll post a video of it if/when it works. It's just in my mind right now.

Sep 3, 2007
My patter for Distortion fits right in with my quote, "Life is all an Illusion. Things are not always what they appear to be at first. Watch." Then do Distortion and watch everyones reactions. Then I will probably go into some weird psychological magic, as I like to call it.

My patter for Distortion fits right in with my quote, "Life is all an Illusion. Things are not always what they appear to be at first. Watch." Then do Distortion and watch everyones reactions. Then I will probably go into some weird psychological magic, as I like to call it.

Anything physchological and what-not scares the crap outta spectators. I've had people call me the devil when I've performed Stigmata, I'm sure this will mess with peoples minds as well, can't wait for my order :D

-RA69

hurrah for 200 posts

I dont know if this has been said and the mechanics of the trick may get in the way of it but I would probably do a twirl change and then say "if you want to REALLY see it happen then watch closley" then do distortion. Is the card examinable afterwards?

Aug 31, 2007
California
i was thinking last night of different ways I could present distrotion. I was thinking of first doing the regular card changing places trick and then say somthing like "ok now I am going to show you how I did that" then procide with distortion and while they are freaking out walk away.

what do you think? please post patter ideas you have

That sounds kinda cool, I'd do dan and dave's rotated the trick, in the five notes followed by Distortion. by god that'd be like ebony and ivory :O

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results