What is the best way to memorize Mnemonica stack?

Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
I'm practicing double agent and i also have always wanted to learn stack. But it seems so hard to just straight up memorize 52 cards. Does anyone have any tips/tricks that helped them memorize it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[EDITED BY MODERATOR TO REMOVE EXPLANATION OF STACK[

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2021
I don't have an exact answer to your question, but I will say that If you want to get Into memorizing cards, Harry Loranye and Jerry Lucas wrote "The Memory Book" and It has a chapter on memorizing cards that's pretty great. Also the encyclopedia of card magic has some stuff on card memorizing

Reactions: Caleb the Magician

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I wrote the number on the back of each card in a deck and used them as flash cards. Also, some apps to help you drill are out there. It took me months to really get it down, so don't be in a hurry. Also, the point is to know what each cards number is. I learned them in order at first, but this was kind of a waste of time. You already know the order of the numbers so learning the order of the stack doesn't help much. Just learn the number for each card.

Reactions: Caleb the Magician
Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
You may want to consider The Memory Arts by David and Sarah Trustman - it helps to build a memory palace, and seemed to have worked for a lot of people..
I wrote the number on the back of each card in a deck and used them as flash cards. Also, some apps to help you drill are out there. It took me months to really get it down, so don't be in a hurry. Also, the point is to know what each cards number is. I learned them in order at first, but this was kind of a waste of time. You already know the order of the numbers so learning the order of the stack doesn't help much. Just learn the number for each card.
I don't have an exact answer to your question, but I will say that If you want to get Into memorizing cards, Harry Loranye and Jerry Lucas wrote "The Memory Book" and It has a chapter on memorizing cards that's pretty great. Also the encyclopedia of card magic has some stuff on card memorizing
thank you! these are all great! i will try to start working on it right now.

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not affiliated with the app, but it's been a very good tool for me! The free app Ultimate Mnemonica Trainer has really helped with fine tuning that instant recognition you need to avoid pausing a trick to think! I'd highly recommend it!

Apr 21, 2021
The Daily Magician also has some great resources on mem deck work, I think it took me like a week to memorize mnemonica with their method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results