What to learn

Amo

Apr 24, 2014
Hello, I am relatively new to cardistry but do have experience with cards. So I am going to get the Trilogy by dananddave soon and I'm currently working on my one handed cuts ( I'm cutting as I'm typing right now ) but I wanted to know what I should work on next. I can fan fairly well both one handed and two so I'm good there. Also if anyone has a good way of breaking in a deck then I would love to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2013
You should definitely get Genesis v1 by Andrei Jikh. The Trilogy is more of moves that are for intermediate cardists. Genesis v1 will teach you the things you need to know before moving on to more advanced moves like the ones in the Trilogy.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Genesis v1 covers more than just the basics, but covers enough basics to at least get started. It ramps up pretty quickly and then expands in Genesis v2 with some ridiculously complex work. Trilogy is great resource for wanting to learn more two handed cuts. One of my other favorites is Solo with super modern beautiful two handed work. Can't go wrong either way!

Amo

Apr 24, 2014
Thanks for the replies. I will try to get as many resources as I can to help me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results