What up with all the CA haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty all the bashing of Criss is getting extremely irritating. I mean yeah his presentation may be a bit over the top, but he worked his @$$ off to get to where he is today, and he started out just like all of us, a 10 year old kid who saw a TV magic special or had a grandparent who showed them a trick and was immediately hooked on magic. Now I'm not saying that I'm a hardcore fan or anything, but I do admire his determination to get to where he is today.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey man first of all, this topic has been discussed a lot, if you want some answers, try using the search engine.

Second, I don't know why you are bringing this up, it's been a while since I have seen any bashful comments or threads in this forum.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Your opinion on this matter really is wasted on the internet. Save your breath for discussions in real life.

The reason I wrote this was because this is my second day on this forum and I have already seen 4 threads with responses about how crappy of a magician Criss Angel is, and the first three I ignored but it really is ridiculous how many people say the dumbest things about Criss Angel and this includes Zach from The Insider he has already bashed Criss Angel three times on his videos, and I don't know if he's being funny or not, but it really isn't necessary to continuously bash Criss Angel.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Some people like him, some don't. Some will love him forever, some will never like him. Some people will be jealous of his success because they don't like his style.
I could go on but my point is people will complain about anything and everything on the internet, whether it makes sense or not. In situations like this where peoples opinions won't make any difference whatsoever it's best to just enjoy it or ignore it.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
LEAVE CRISS ALONE!! LEAVE'EM ALONE!!!! *hides under blanket*

or don't since freedom of speech is protected by the constitution. I know people that bash on David Blaine, on Criss Angel, on Penn and Teller. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has them, no one wants to hear it, and Yours stink.

no offense intended, its just these arguments are pointless, go no where, are repetitive and do nothing to further magic.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Guys, this topic has been discussed time and time again, and it always leads to arguments and unnecessary behavior. Because of this I have closed this thread. Please PM me with any questions or concerns. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results