What's in your wallet?

Sep 6, 2010
Hey everyone! I was wondering what magic stuff is in your wallet? I am looking for good tricks to do using my normal, everyday wallet (not a CTW). Let me know what you guys use/recommend!

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Kolossal killer
some rubber bands
Fraud
extreme burn (sometimes)
business cards

Nov 19, 2010
My jardonnet wallet ( fire wallet and card to wallet) has 5 dollar transpo 2 dollar window greed credit cards for visa

Aug 1, 2009
I always have

Debit (my own trick where a debit and drivers license switch places)
5 and 1 Transpo
Fraud (sometimes)
Clean Thru
Tag-o-magic
Bill with a prediction on it

Sep 11, 2010
My Capital One credit card.

No, actually, I just have a few bills and coins in my wallet. I keep all of my other stuff in my pockets.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I do have some tricks...but I have this little trick where you ask spectators to think in a number between 1-63 and you guess the number by asking them to look at some cards with random numbers...I mentio this because it´s an awesome trick...I use it as mentalism...

My patter is that I tell them than when somebody thinks of anything at first it´s a little blur in their minds...and if they think again it´s like paint...the more brushes you pass over...the more clear is the picture...so I tell them to think of a number and then I take out the cards and tell them to see them and try to find the number in them....this will help me to see the thought number very clear since they are focusing and the thought becomes stronger when they are looking for their number....and then I reveal the number...It has gotten me some very awesome reactions!!!

Dec 11, 2010
California
Mine consists of (in my fire wallet) a coin (for the muscle pass and other simple vanishes) credit cards (for visa by Garcia) and 2 playing cards 1 is always king of spades (because it is my favorite) and another is any random card so I can ask people to name any card and if it hits, I show them the card dramatically =)

Feb 4, 2008
Just got an Infinity wallet. Bloody expensive but very cool! Other than it's marketed features I have some loops and a Greed gimmick. I hardly perform with either but they don't take up much space so WTH.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results