Who are you?!

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm JP, i'm 14 years old and i've been doing magic for about 4 months. I would love to go proffesional with it some day, because it is my only passion. I go to highschool, get mediocre grades, and get in trouble for playing with cards in class =)

Sep 1, 2007
These are all cool to read.

I'm Ben Long and I'm 19 years old.

I was born in New Orleans, but I go to school at Bard College in upstate New York.

I've been into magic on and off since I was seven and I've been into serious sleight of hand since I was 16. I performed magic at home, but not so much here.

I plan to do magic for a living after I graduate. Unless I can actually get a job doing my major--film (fat chance).

I don't particulary like to give my name but if you look hard enough you might find it.

I'm fifteen, I'm a sophmore in high school, and you can see my location.

I doubt I'll ever go professional because you kinda have to get lucky to do that.
I do whatever magic happens to be practical for where I perform, which is mostly cards, coins, etc.

Apr 28, 2008
I'm 19 and i'm currently at university studying computer science and music technology. I perform magic for people constantly but I don't plan to do magic professionally. While magic is important to me i'd rather have a career in music.

So who the hell are you? ;)
I'm a dude playin' a dude, disguised as another dude :p

I'm is Feras Kharboush, living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

21 years old, studying at King Saud's School of Medicine. Started doing magic about 4 or 5 years ago, seriously right after the first year. Didn't perform for money. In working days I perform in my university. I used to perform in a cafe, part of a large PC Gaming center here, before it closed down :(.

Last summer, for the first time, I made a spot on the street did some busking, without a hat :p .. I'm hoping to get a restaurant job next summer.

I do card magic mainly, though have experience with magic generally, I do some coin material, but cards is my main tool.

Cheers,

My name is Brett and I'm 19.

I have a problem...I'm an addict.

I go to university in Hamilton, ON and i'm a first year physical science student.

I specialize in card stuff.

I have a restaurant set up for january and I hope to get at least 2 or 3 next summer.

I have at least 16 books at home (I've lost count) that I am dying to read, including BOTH of Derren Brown's books and the enriter Tarbell set. Plus some more. (no including re reading some)

I reading history of magic and understanding the origins. I love the classics.

I also am a huge music junkie.

Told you I was an addict.

AND whoever said that you need to get lucky to be a pro, your wrong. YES you need luck but you gotta work your butt off. You gotta be good to be lucky and lucky to be good. It's a complicated world.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I'm a 24 year old High school Drama/English teacher. I studied theatre and performance arts in college. I currently do not do magic full time (obviously, I am a teacher...) right now it is something I am working on. I have always enjoyed the art of deception and creation. I love to perform, so magic gives me a chance to do this as well. Would I like to magic as a profession? Sure, but It will never happen as long as I spend more time grading papers than practicing.

I currently am working on my own material. Things that are slighly different or modifications of other works. I also have a few of my own personal flourishes and cuts.

Aug 7, 2008
Sup, Herman Huang here.

Over obsession of playing cards...been into it for about a year, not much of a flourisher.

my signature SHOULD explain alot all ready..

im enrolled in grade 10 high school (in Vancouver), meaning im 15 now.

Love to draw when i get the time, i play piano, guitar, and accordion, unfortunately (sorta )also sing in a church choir.

hope thats enough aboutz me ;P

May 6, 2008
Egypt
Hey guys, im ahmed from egypt, im 17

i have been into magic now for about 2 years and started flourishing a couple of months ago , and i mainly do card magic

i do magic as a hobby and i perform to family and friends, and i dont do it for money and not intending for a career in it.

And i flourish because it's freakin AWESOME!! and makes me feel really good:D

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Hey all, I'm Cam L., which is where I got my username Camel.
I am 14 years old, and am a freshman in highschool. I live in New Hampshire, where it is currently very cold. I have been doing magic seriously for around a year, I have been doing cardistry for around 10 months, and started penspinning last week. I also dice stack. I mostly do close-up card magic, and I am the known magician in my school. I perform for family, friends, and anyone else that wants to see a trick. I plan on getting a job doing restaurant magic when I can drive.
I also play trombone, listen to a lot of music, run track, and play soccer.

that is all I can think of right now, I might add more later.

ps. This is my fourth day without power in my house, it is 40 degrees. :(

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Hey guys,
I'm 18 years old and am currently in jail.

j/p
:p

Why am I not surprised? ;)

Anyway,

I do some work as a magician and I also have been creating material for some time. I play piano (jazz/classical) and am learning guitar. I am an avid gamer and film watcher. Lastly I am about ready to go to college where I will be studying law and economics to eventually become a politician. Oh and I love to cook and train animals, and thats about it.

-Michael

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
Well hi my name is Stefan and I'm 12 years old
*Clap, clap, clap*
*Breathes sigh of relief*
And I have finished my last primary school year ever
And I live in NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
My names Shane...

I perform all over the country and make happy souls. I have been performing professionally for almost four years now and Ive been into magic off and on the past 16 years. I also run up a construction office in waste management in Houston right now helping the hurricane victims. I create magic and write lectures in the Fort Worth and Dallas area. My material can be found at Illusionwarehouse.com. I have a new website www.BlackLineMagic.com under construction set to go off sometime June 09. My last set of notes starting my Beyond Imagination Series is also available now at Illusion Warehouse as well as my most recent release Eminent where a freely chosen card visually melts through any chosen card and is completly examinable. These items will be featured at SCAM this year so kepp your eyes open.

Shane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
My name is David, I'm 25 and I've been into magic since I was 7years old. Got serious about sleight of hand with cards about 4 years ago. I am a maths and physics graduate and have been self employed ever since leaving education, teaching maths and physics from my home office and running my own dance/performing arts company (recently working with the BBC over here in the UK). About 18 months ago I got myself an agent and started doing close up magic professionally - I guess you'd say semi-pro as its not my only income but its certainly a significant part of my job description, especially around summer and christmas.

At one stage I also ran a martial arts school with the man who is now my father in law. However, between four jobs life was crazy busy so I dropped the martial arts in order to become a more groovy, relaxed dude.

Cheers,
David.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
which episode (ive seen about all of them) are you in and who are you? (sorry but friends is AWESOME!)

It was a really really old episode. When Ben was in school and he started telling all his friends that his mother and her partner were lesbians. I was one of the little kids in the background. But you can see me quite clearly.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
hey, im Josh im 21 years old an im currently attending college in western NY. I went to college for two years at SUNY Geneseo but switched majors so many times i decided to take a year off. Now im back and studying photography with a minor in art. Ive been doing magic for about 2 years now and perform as often as i can. I would like to pursue magic as a part time job to supplement a regular one. Im hoping to either go commercial with the photography or teach it as i also coach volleyball. I work at a dunkin donuts but also do parties and such with magic. I am a poor college student so feel free to send money, my address is

1600 Pennsylvania Ave
NW Washington, DC 20500

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results