XCM or Flourishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Labels for the genres have created a giant riff between communities. I fail to see why you support the labelling. Richard, and in fact many of us have been trying actively to break down these barriers, and accept that everyone has a different style and that neither style is wrong or crap.

See, that's the reason why I'm posting in this section. I would like to see more interesting things done with manipulation artistry and flourishing. But what would people rather do? Either cut each other's throats or try to make peace with jackals. Could there be anything more detrimental?

I support the labeling because I care. They're not barriers, it's just a cataloging system. It doesn't say anything about the validity of either.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
The situation now is comparable to racism. Race is a "cataloging system", yet people can still use it against each other. Its the people, not the styles.

so throw out every form of "cataloging systems"? that's ridiculous.
every single for of "cataloging system" can be used in a "racist" sort of way, people are corrupt, just deal with it. It's still important to identify what country people are born in, what ethnicity they are, eye colour, blood type, etc., even if it can be used for racism.
that's life, people are corrupt. go live on an island if you don't want "cataloging systems"

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
so throw out every form of "cataloging systems"? that's ridiculous.
every single for of "cataloging system" can be used in a "racist" sort of way, people are corrupt, just deal with it. It's still important to identify what country people are born in, what ethnicity they are, eye colour, blood type, etc., even if it can be used for racism.
that's life, people are corrupt. go live on an island if you don't want "cataloging systems"

can you read?

did i ever say anything about getting rid of cataloging systems?

Sep 20, 2008
Sinful07, shut up. your flourishing can just barely pass off as mediocre. Dont try and speak out against things you have little understanding of.

Riiigght, so i guess not even qualifying as mediocre in something forbids me into speaking out things that are not even related to skill in the craft at all.

You have issues man. Seriously. For a guy to take a blind attack out of the blue that's pretty much a cowardly way to big yourself up.

Pathetic mate. Get over it. have a cookie if it makes you feel better. Jackass.

Edit: also to point out Steer- i never countered your argument about 'cataloging systems'. I merely thought 'XCM' and 'Flourishing' fall under the same 'label'. Ya dig?

Also, im actually gonna put that in my sig. Just to remind myself over and over that i suck ass at flourishing and possibly Life. Booo effing hoo.

Sep 20, 2008
That makes me laugh. 'Practice what i preach'. I dont recall ever acting like im the **** at flourishing, You're somewhat hillarious in a weird attention seeking way.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
yet again, practise what you preach.

"Get over it. have a cookie if it makes you feel better."

putting quotes on your signature makes no difference to me but makes you a whiny little *****.

Sep 20, 2008
Touched a nerve eh? Dont cry. Getting too attached on the inter-highway isnt good for your health.

Anyways outta this thread.

D

Deleted member 2755

Can we at least attempt to not be rude towards one another? I mean WOW. It also seems people are confused as to what flourishing, cardistry, and XCM even is. I suggest you check out the FAQ which is a sticky on this very board.

Anyway, let's not get violent in here.... I mean WOW.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results