D&D ... Kevin Ho Smooth Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
Ok, due to all of these constant arguments that lead to nowhere, I'm closing this thread.

Thanks,

Filth0013

Oct 11, 2007
LOL, the funniest thing ever is. I will still order the manuscript and when i wake up tommorrow will order it.

P.S. i just wanted to know others opinion on it. LOL soooo many people wrote about this thing and just went back 10 pages of the forum to see if they had this many replies and couldn't find on that had that many replies.

What can i say, im magic?

LOL, the funniest thing ever is. I will still order the manuscript and when i wake up tommorrow will order it.

P.S. i just wanted to know others opinion on it. LOL soooo many people wrote about this thing and just went back 10 pages of the forum to see if they had this many replies and couldn't find on that had that many replies.

1. There are like 7 threads in this section alone with more posts. Don't feel special.
2. The entire thread is people calling you an idiot. Don't feel special.
3. You changed your arguments about 50 times, you showed just how ignorant you are, and basically everyone now hates you. Don't feel special.

Dec 22, 2007

yes, go on the defensive.

wait wtf, i thought i close this thread?

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I feel this conversation has become a battle of egos and witty remarks, so I just want to say, before it all gets lost in translation (hmm? that doesnt sound right), I mean, before it gets lost in this pile of "MY FRIED RICE IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!! STUPID NEWB"

Most people would agree, DVDs have made learning magic easier, in many various aspects. However, I feel that the majority of the people posting would like the original poster to agree with the fact that, regardless of the popularity of DVDs, manuscripts, lecture notes, books, etc.. are still extremely viable learning mediums. Sure, it might take some a bit more time to be able to visualize the effect, slight, flourish, etc.. (I for one had to read through dMs notes several times), but learning magic from a book was possible before, and it is still possible now, even though we have new mediums to learn from.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
1. There are like 7 threads in this section alone with more posts. Don't feel special.
2. The entire thread is people calling you an idiot. Don't feel special.
3. You changed your arguments about 50 times, you showed just how ignorant you are, and basically everyone now hates you. Don't feel special.

Dude, I'm not siding with JP, but he's trying to let it go, so let it be.

-SM

Its all about the dedication.

Reading in today's society is a major turn-off for most people. Only the true dedicated magician who go as far as...(OMG) reading a book would go far.

It also turns off most youtube exposers because they generally only expose the mainstream magic thats easy to do.

This thread has been a derailment since the first post, I'm just here for the ride into the cliffside ;)

PS: My fried rice is better, it's real :D *nom nom nom*

PPS: Thread doesn't look very closed :p

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
the secret to the fried rice is how you prepare the rice, how long you cook the vegetables, the amount you fry the rice, and how you prepare and add the egg.

Oct 11, 2007
lol that was funny, im just here for the ride into the cliffside lol. That is basically the sum of this thread. its been fun and its totally amazing how many truly did have an interesting point to make. May peace be with all of you:)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
lol that was funny, im just here for the ride into the cliffside lol. That is basically the sum of this thread. its been fun and its totally amazing how many truly did have an interesting point to make. May peace be with all of you:)

Through all the ignorance and arrogance thank you for finally 'Ending this'. Now, for the love of God, please close this thread.

-SM

P.S. As stated before, I will fight you over my rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results