Cool Off Tudor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give respect to a person for whom I know personally otherwise I respect others art for their contribution. Tudor just says what veryone else is thinking. What makes me laugh is if Tudor was on these forums right now everyone would kiss his A@!. Thats the general consencus when a pro speaks for himself. Anyways I have other business to attend to,(caressing his soul evr so softly),...

Shane:)

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
I give respect to a person for whom I know personally otherwise I respect others art for their contribution. Tudor just says what veryone else is thinking. What makes me laugh is if Tudor was on these forums right now everyone would kiss his A@!. Thats the general consencus when a pro speaks for himself. Anyways I have other business to attend to,(caressing his soul evr so softly),...

Shane:)

respect Brian Tudor
Perfecting His Material is Nothing To creating The Material
Nothing!
try to create a one handed cut
Tudor deserves more credit than what hes given
Seriously
How is Devo better?
How is DD better?
What have they done ,As in utility moves.
The OH Rev is used by everyone
And dont say "Um this rum whatever created..."
Not True
If brian Says He created the one hand revolution
"All OH Rev Are completely designed by me"
Then He did.

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
How is Devo better?
How is DD better?
What have they done ,As in utility moves.

no one said they were better. whats your problem.

they have made dozens of unique flourishes.

thinking of a one handed cut doesn't make you a better flourisher.

and how do u define utility move? if a one handed cut is a utility move, than anything is.

Dec 30, 2007
no one said they were better. whats your problem.

they have made dozens of unique flourishes.

thinking of a one handed cut doesn't make you a better flourisher.

and how do u define utility move? if a one handed cut is a utility move, than anything is.

QFMFT

All the Tudor haters can blow off. Tudor is an excellent flourisher, and you can't say that he hasn't done a ton for the flourishing community. As others have said, almost EVERYONE uses the OHR and Tudor's variations.

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
QFMFT

All the Tudor haters can blow off. Tudor is an excellent flourisher, and you can't say that he hasn't done a ton for the flourishing community. As others have said, almost EVERYONE uses the OHR and Tudor's variations.

i never said i hate him. hes awesome at flourishing.

Sep 1, 2007
hey Filth0013 welcome back under a different name right?

tudor is the man, he's an a-hole but that's whats so funny.

NOBODY is faster than me! NOBODY! hahaha

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
"I'm faster than anybody else
None of my footage has ever been speed up"

"For all the people that criticize me about my bad teaching is like
crate your own material
Its An Art Form You DUmd Mutha Fu**ers"

Sep 1, 2007
"For all the people that criticize me about my bad teaching is like crate your own material

Here's a question for Brian Tudor: What the hell are you smoking? The ability to create has little to do with the ability to teach, if anything at all.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
"For all the people that criticize me about my bad teaching is like
crate your own material
Its An Art Form You ..."

Here's a question for Brian Tudor: What the hell are you smoking? The ability to create has little to do with the ability to teach, if anything at all.

I think Brian was saying, if you want to bad mouth how he teaches his moves, then make your own moves. You don't need to buy his DVD's or anyone's to be good at cardistry. It's an art, therefore everyone should have their own ideas.
Artists are artists because they create things themselves, not copy another person's creation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results