New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2008
So when I finally managed to get back in, all I heard was: Justin saying "All respect to Joel Pascal but I believe that..." PS@(!*&^%THSD FAIL!

and then I gave up.

I suppose the chat had something to do with death to the undercut?

So when I finally managed to get back in, all I heard was: Justin saying "All respect to Joel Pascal but I believe that..." PS@(!*&^%THSD FAIL!

and then I gave up.

I suppose the chat had something to do with death to the undercut?

Me too but it doesn't have to do with death to the double undercut it has to do with believe.
He has his own version and he was showing it but it kicked me out once he started to show the trick :(.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I was there when he was showing his version of believe, and kinda discussed about it xD, but then I understood why he does what he does ;).. so which is going to be the room for tonight?

P.S. It was cool xD when he was talking everyone was just quiet paying attention xD like a classroom or something

D

Deleted member 2755

I was there when he was showing his version of believe, and kinda discussed about it xD, but then I understood why he does what he does ;).. so which is going to be the room for tonight?

P.S. It was cool xD when he was talking everyone was just quiet paying attention xD like a classroom or something

There is no room for tonight.:p Chat's done. In all honesty... I would hate to do another one of these chats on Mebeam. It just doesn't work well. Keeps kicking people off, people lag INSANELY... It's just crazy. We'll have to use Stickam next time. For the short amount of time most of us were on Stickam, there wasn't any lag. The only problem there was that 2 people kept giving off a very high screeching sound which was obnoxious. So we just muted them. =P

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I was there, and thats why I left the stickthingy, but a room where we can use webcams, try stickthingy sinful, and tell justin to go there.. but chatting without cams its not that good :(

Jul 15, 2008
yea and in stickthingy, you only turn on cam temporarily if you have something to say so that we dont have to watch everyone's random fans and sybils and whatnot.

well it was cool for a little while last night but then I got kicked out and could not get back in my OWN ROOM!!

DG had the same problem.. lets try and do another one tonight...SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Doug, set up a stickman one again...

Justin N. Miller

I'll definitely be there if it's tonight. Hopefully DG will be there.

BTW Justin, can you think of a name for my concept/trick/thing?

Aug 31, 2007
What about using Ventrilo or Teamspeak? Can't use a webcam but at least its voice chat.

2 cents
Sypris

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
well it was cool for a little while last night but then I got kicked out and could not get back in my OWN ROOM!!

DG had the same problem.. lets try and do another one tonight...SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Doug, set up a stickman one again...

Justin N. Miller

Definitely man! I wasn't near a computer last night at the right time.

Will this work for a Macbook?

Sep 1, 2007
There is no room for tonight.:p Chat's done. In all honesty... I would hate to do another one of these chats on Mebeam. It just doesn't work well. Keeps kicking people off, people lag INSANELY... It's just crazy. We'll have to use Stickam next time. For the short amount of time most of us were on Stickam, there wasn't any lag. The only problem there was that 2 people kept giving off a very high screeching sound which was obnoxious. So we just muted them. =P

-Doug

Dude, It wasn't people making that high screeched noise, it was a fault somewhere. I did it(supposedly) and I have literally no mic input whatsoever.

Jan 13, 2008
Will this work for a Macbook?
It's a website...so yes. :)

Also, for those using a Mac who are interested int he IRC channel, we can't use mIRC (since it's Windows only)--but, you may want to look into Colloquy. It's a great IRC client for Macs.

Sep 2, 2007
so what time ton ight? I can setup a room...

EDIT: Oh yeah. I think that only people with mics should go on cam... as well as you need an account to get on camera. but it';s free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results