Saturday Night Contest - Dressed to Impress

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2008
Guys, be patient. J. Bayme and Andrei both are busy. The answer will come in due time. Actually, you guys can stop waiting. You all know I am going to win! :D

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Lol

Must be a real fashion show down there, best of luck everyone, and if I win call me because I am going to bed now:

My Phone Number: oh wait, I am not allowed to give this out... mothers orders... never mind

Aug 31, 2007
aww man, I went and watched a dvd cause i thought this was till 11, oh well ill enter the next one.

my non-accountable entry:

dress up as 2 packets of cards and hire a ninja that does diagonal flips in between you two and be the tornado cut.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
:(

aww man, I went and watched a dvd cause i thought this was till 11, oh well ill enter the next one.

my non-accountable entry:

dress up as 2 packets of cards and hire a ninja that does diagonal flips in between you two and be the tornado cut.

Aww that stinks :( I know the feeling... Anyway, creative entry, except I don't know where they can find a ninja :p lol

Jan 5, 2008
so this is my serious answer...you guys should both go as rubber bands, one big and one small, and say that you are "missing link" by chris kenner. The only problem with this idea is deciding who gets to be the big rubber band...hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results