Complete Review for Angle Zero by Daniel Madison

Wait, so if given the chance to get into a woman's bra... you guys would stick a card piece in there? :p

Cut 'em some slack, they are just a bunch of nerdy magicians. :rolleyes:

Ok, I got DANGEROUS today. So here it is: I can't put the card into their bra, or their mouth, or send it over the phone. There are some serious limitations to what you can do, but it's a great trick any way.

Good luck!

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Can the card piece be signed?

Yes, the selected card can be signed, but the corner piece cannot.

But remember this, the corner piece is the SAME piece from start to end.

Angle Zero is probably one of my most strongest effects in my arsenal...it gets killer reactions.

A thumbs up from me.

V.

n:b

Jul 7, 2009
sites.google.com
Didn't think so.
Actually, with enough practice this effect can be completly impromptu. I have done it many times with a borrowed deck. So, theoretically you could get it in their mouth (my guess is to use food as an aide), or their bra (for that I'm pretty sure you'd have to be Danny Garcia).

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
I'm sure you could create a handling for it to be signed...
for instance, if you used a signed card from a previous trick that you kept in the deck...

I like to make the piece appear in someone's pocket. :D

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
My favorite appearance of the corner is as a

ctw-a card to impossible location + a card through window

or

on a necklace around my neck (which was, which I believe, was the 'original' version of Angle Zero known as Execution in his e-book Two)

V.

n:b

Jul 7, 2009
sites.google.com
I'm sure you could create a handling for it to be signed...
for instance, if you used a signed card from a previous trick that you kept in the deck...

I like to make the piece appear in someone's pocket. :D
Actually, dm does tell you that they can sign it, but the part that gets torn cant
(obviously). Ive had them sign it before, but its not really a good addition to the effect. (Its so good by itself, that it really doesnt have to be signed.)

Stop digging. It's a great effect, but be practical. We're magicians, and that means we do magic. Not miracles.

If you know anything about magic, you know that if a trick is impromptu, you aren't going to be sending anything to Mars.

Most likely.

Jan 10, 2008
I personally love Daniel Madison's approach of it appearing on the clock hand and the line "Did you see the moment where it went back it time?" I performed this recently for my friend's mother with the clock ending and the line at the end and she nearly fainted! Seriously, good stuff!

Hey boys

i performed this sarrounded by hmmm what 50 wedding guests i performed this on the groom vanished the corner and pretended to throw the piece into his suit jacket breast pocket...... i asked him to reach in but nothing....then i asked him to walk over to the wedding cake and pick himslef up off the cake(minature figure) and take a peek inside of the jacjet and inside yes you guessed it was the torn quater.

thats just an example of the milage you get on this thing everyone wsd astounded i perfomed many things that night including the ultimate anniversery by doc eason but this got the biggest reaction by a mile

Jan 10, 2008
Hey boys

i performed this sarrounded by hmmm what 50 wedding guests i performed this on the groom vanished the corner and pretended to throw the piece into his suit jacket breast pocket...... i asked him to reach in but nothing....then i asked him to walk over to the wedding cake and pick himslef up off the cake(minature figure) and take a peek inside of the jacjet and inside yes you guessed it was the torn quater.

thats just an example of the milage you get on this thing everyone wsd astounded i perfomed many things that night including the ultimate anniversery by doc eason but this got the biggest reaction by a mile

Very, very smart of you. That is very inspiring and thanks for sharing! This is truly a lesson on using your environment to its maximum potential.

Oct 11, 2017
first off let me just say the effect

EFFECT

a card is selected, signed and a corner is ripped off. the torn corner then vanishes and reapears wherever you desire. no dupes

METHOD

the method is extremely easy. after watching it i immediately realized the practicality of the effect. the fact that the corner that appears wherever you want IS the Actuall peice from the torn card is amazing. there is only one part of the trick you may have to practice. it gave me no problem but some may wish to work on it.

TEACHING

daniel does a good job teaching the trick. he is very layed back. the whole expanation only takes a couple of minuts but thats all the time you need to learn it. watch it once and thats it. i can pretty much guaruntee you wont need to watch it twice.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

because the effect is so simple, it really leaves more time for the presentation. you can also come up with additional ideas using the method. just think. if you could really make a torn corner vanish in the MOST clean way with no sleeves or anything, and have it appear WHEREVER you wanted, what would you do? it leaves so much more for the imagination. i showed the effect to a few peaple and all of them really loved it.

OVERALL

overall, i give this effect a 9/10 i know that seems high, but for the amount of money it costs, and the bang factor you get from it. i think it is an amazing piece of magic that your spectators will remember. by far one of the best 1 on 1 downloads on the site.
Does this trick have a gimmick or any difficult slights...also could I make this appear in someone's tight jeans pockets or can it even go in a impossible place like if a girl her bra or backpack or some crazy place like that or under thier foot. So wrapped up is thier gimmicks and can it goes impossible places?

Does this trick have a gimmick or any difficult slights...also could I make this appear in someone's tight jeans pockets or can it even go in a impossible place like if a girl her bra or backpack or some crazy place like that or under thier foot. So wrapped up is thier gimmicks and can it goes impossible places?
No gimmick or difficult sleights. Making it appear on someone depends on your pickpocketing skills.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results