Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Yo yo yo - holla atcha boi. A few weeks ago we posted an SNC calling for 20 questions for Anonymous. You didn't know who I was. Tonight, we call for 20 questions for ME. Unveiled. Uncovered. Naked. As far as you know. I could be.

Post any question for me you wish - about Pressure, about life, about magic, about sorcery, and I will pick as many questions as I can to answer in the form of an Artist Diary tonight.

Questions must be posted on or before 10:00pm EST, and limit of 3 questions per member. We're looking for interesting questions - so things about performance, the creation process, etc are more than welcome. The video with the answers will be posted late tonight in the theory11 media section.

One random member whose question I pick out tonight will receive one copy of PRESSURE on the house at the time of release. Let's do this.

x {dg}

UPDATE : The video has been posted. Watch it here.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
1. How long have you been working on pressure and what made you create it?
2. In your opinion, what has been your greatest success in magic?
3. Could you take a ninja in a nunchuck battle? but wait, these ninjas are invisible and like most ninjas, can fly. if not, what about pirates?

These may be edited later if i think of better questions. i will post my revisions if i choose to change them

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
3. What has been your inspiration in magic? Was it a somebody or a something? Also, Magic starts of as a hobby, what made you decide you wanted to do it as a profession?

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
1.When did you come up with Pressure and how did the idea come about?
2.Has Wayne Finished Ninja School how is your Nunchuck ability coming along?
3.Whats your view on creation and do you have a method?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
What about magic got you interested in the beginning?

What do you think magic is? .... Do you view it as an artform?

What drives you to create, practice, and perform magic?

Dec 29, 2008
GA
1) Why would some sign their cell phone???

2) What trick do you consider the best every created to this day?

3) do you think you can beat me in a ninja fight? (im pretty good)

Last edited by a moderator:

PiotrJC

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2007
Is pressure completely impromptu or do you need an extra something for the trick?

How does creation start for you, where do you start when you want to create a new affect?

What is the number one tip you would give a magician who wants to go out and do some street magic but it is there first time?

Thanks ;)

ok my Q is about the creation of effects i like creating my own effect and was wondering when u create what comes first do u think of the method or just an idea or do u just play around and you create something ingeneous (i think i spelt that right) And what came first when creating pressure

Jan 13, 2008
1. What is your creative process? I.e., how do you come up with the specific ideas you come up with? You can use Pressure as an example--how did you come up with putting a cell phone inside of a balloon? And what was your motivation (why put the cell phone inside of the balloon--was there a reason you chose putting a cell phone inside of a balloon?)?

More questions to follow. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results