Plans for Spring Break?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey Everyone!

Most schools around my part of the USA (Pennsylvania) have just gotten our spring break.

I will be traveling to Arizona (Sedona, Phoenix, Grand Canyon Area, and Tuscon) and I was wondering if anyone here on theory11 lives around there and would like to possibly meet up for a "spring jam" haha :p. (**Add me on AIM/Windows Live/MSN if you are interested!**)

What are your plans? Anything you are going to buy//try to master over the holiday (easter)?

Hope you all are well.

Peace.

-Sanj

May 3, 2008
Sleep. Practice some flourishes. Go outside and chillax with some friends. Eat. Repeat... I envy all these people going on trips.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I'm doing nothing. I might have a party some time and visit some friends, other than that i'm just gonna stay home bored. Oh, but my birthday's 3 days after spring break so i'm excited for that.

May 31, 2008
Well technically it's spring vacation for me since I'm in middle school, but I'm going to be shooting street magic for a web series. That's if my ankle heals up, I strained my achiles a couple of weeks ago.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Spring breaks over for me.
But that week I was at UTA(univeristy of Texas at Arlington) alot.Helping filming projects,hanged out at the art gallery,performed some magic in Dallas and Arlington Highlands,took marilu,my beloved,to Carinos italian restaurant.
And worked.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results